More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by whatever3132 whatever3132

What's next?

Melanie, the good, Christian girl with braces!

Melanie was a good, God-fearing girl, and she was proud of it. Public school was full of horny and godless teenagers. Her father, the local pastor, had raised her right, and she actively resisted temptation. It didn't deter any of the other boys however. Melanie was very attractive, with a soft, round face, with blue eyes and brown hair. Some of them even found her more attractive with braces than without. In truth, with no experience for the opposite sex, Melanie had no idea what affect she had on men. For example, today she wore a one-piece brown dress that went modestly past her knees, but it was tight enough to show off her lovely figure, giving the other boys something to gawk at.

When the orb finished his explanation, Melanie was left slack-jawed. What was that thing? There was nothing in her Bible studies that told her anything like this. Was this for real, or was it a trick? If it was real, it might be a demon, or some other servant of Satan! She should go to the Bible Club! Her father was supposed to come today, and he knew more about spiritual warfare than anyone she knew. If this was a trick, it was a cruel one, likely someone making fun of her faith! She should go straight to the principal It all depended on what she thought...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)