More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BeckyS BeckyS

What's next?

Megan's Frenemy

Had things played out differently, Phoebe could have been one of the witches. Instead she found herself on the receiving end of their powers.

The British exchange student had a smart ass, sarcastic manner that Megan had initially found amusing and the pair had at first become friends. That was until she made Phoebe the first person she confided to about her plans to become a witch. Phoebe had done nothing but mock and ridicule Megan about her supernatural beliefs ever since.

To make matters worse, Phoebe had gone after and dated a girl she knew Megan really liked, before cruelly bragging about it to her former friend. Ever since she had found out Megan wanted to be a witch Phoebe had gone out of her way to make fun of her. She was about to find out Megan and her new buddies were no joke.

"Oh look, it's the coven" Phoebe sneered as Megan approached, flanked by Etta and Lilith.

"I just want you to know you could have been part of this, if you weren't such a bitch." Megan told her.

"Part of what? Some deluded weirdos who think they are going to learn magic?" Phoebe replied, unimpressed.

"Maybe we should show you what some deluded weirdos can do" Megan declared with a smile.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)