More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Apple687 Apple687

What does he do once he gets there?

Meets a random woman

After an uneventful journey, James stepped off the bus with his luggage and looked around at the main street of Haven. At first glance it looked normal, men and women walking past on their way to wherever they were going.

James’s eyes zeroed in on one woman walking toward him. She was probably twentysomething, had flowing red hair, and was wearing a sundress. James fucking loved women in sundresses. He put down his luggage (he wasn’t worried about it being stolen here) and, his cock rapidly hardening, walked over to accost her.

“Hi, babe,” he said.

An out-of-town woman would have ignored him, or maybe slapped him, but she reacted totally differently. She stopped walking and said “Hi. Are you new here?”

Girl in sundress

“I’m James,” said James. “I just arrived in this beautiful town, and I’m so happy to be here I feel like hugging a stranger.”

“You’re so friendly!” exclaimed the woman, embracing him. “I’m Cassie.”

He drew her into a tighter embrace, his dick pressing into her pelvis and her breasts pressing into his chest. He reached around and slid his hand up her dress to grope her ass.

“You’re a good hugger, Cassie,” said James, thrusting his pelvis upward slightly to grind his rock-hard dick against her body.

“So are you,” Cassie beamed. “I’ve never been hugged like this before. You’re so… I don’t know… passionate.”

“Mmm, any man would be passionate hugging you, Cassie,” said James. Still grinding, he ran his hands up her hourglass-shaped hips and waist to touch the sides of her boobs.

“And so charming too!” said Cassie. She looked at him with stars in her eyes. “James, do you think we’re falling in love?”

“Mmm – er – dunno – maybe,” said James, so horny he was finding it difficult to think, his dick screaming at him to find an excuse to let it out of its cage. “Look, there’s another part of my body that likes to be hugged. Just let me get it out.”

They pulled apart for a moment. James unzipped his fly and pulled out his needy part, big and hard and throbbing.

Cassie looked at it curiously. “I think my brother has one of those,” she remarked.

“Bet he hasn’t done this with it though,” said James. He resumed the hug, lifting up Cassie’s skirt so his erect penis slid between her thighs, rubbing against her panties.

“OOH!” exclaimed Cassie, as her inner thighs were stimulated by James’s dick. “That feels… amazing.”

A few passersby glanced over at them in concern at her outburst, but when they saw she was happy they continued on their way.

“Ooh, you’re such a hot slut,” James murmured as he thrusted between her thighs.

“I’m not familiar with that word?” said Cassie. “Does ‘slut’ mean someone who hugs?”

“Sort of,” said James. “A slut is a woman who gives lots of hugs just like this.”

“Oooooh,” Cassie moaned. “But I’ve never done this before.”

“You will now you’ve discovered you’re a slut,” breathed James.

“Oh – I guess you’re right,” said Cassie. “You’re so wise, James.”

“Yeah, I know exactly how to please a cock-hungry slut,” James agreed with her yet again. The passersby were still paying no attention, even though James was now very obviously humping Cassie, harder and harder with each thrust.

“Mmmm… it’s magical what you do to me,” said Cassie. Their faces were very close together, Cassie’s innocent eyes staring lovingly into his, which he found extremely seductive.

“Yeah, that’s a good slut!” James groaned, feeling about ready to burst. He had originally intended to progress to removing her panties and penetrating her pussy, but he was enjoying the thigh-fucking so much he couldn’t stop even for a second.

“Oh James, I love you!” Cassie declared. “Please say you’ll marry me!”

“Oh yeah!” shouted James, not listening to what he was agreeing to, as he started cumming between her soft fleshy thighs. All the stimulation had filled his balls with cum and it felt so good to shoot it out. He imagined her thighs were the inside of her pussy and he was filling it up.

“Oh, yes, yes!” cried Cassie, her legs shaking around him as his consent drove her too over the edge. She pulled his head toward hers and kissed him with her big soft lips. They kissed passionately as they both enjoyed their orgasms.

James shot his last rope and relaxed into Cassie’s arms. He had not been this close to a woman for a long time and he wanted to savor the warm fuzzy feeling.

“I’m so happy,” Cassie whispered. “I can’t wait, can you?”

“Mmmm,” James murmured vaguely.

They cuddled silently for a bit, cum dripping down Cassie’s legs.

Then James began to come back to his senses. “Wait… what can’t you wait for?”

“For us to get married!” said Cassie excitedly.

Suddenly James realized what he had said. He certainly hadn’t meant to make such a commitment. Should he try to weasel out of it somehow? On the other hand, it wouldn’t be so bad to live permanently in Haven with a woman as attractive and willing as Cassie, and she probably wouldn’t prevent him from fucking all the other women in Haven, since the town had no concept of adultery. Maybe he should go through with it? Or at least pretend to go along with it, knowing he could always abandon Haven later?

Does he continue with the engagement?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)