More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yesimdirty yesimdirty

What adveture do I have?

Meeting on the bus

I was riding on the bus wearing a short skirt which could be seen up the skirt showing my pussy because I was not wearing any panty at the time. I had my legs closed tightly but not crossed so I could open them and allow a glance up the skirt when I thought someone was looking which I did in order to allow a peek but without seeming like I was allowing it in order to make it more of a tease to the voyeur looking at me.

I did not show to an old man with his wife to not alarm them but then they got off the buss and a large black man got on and he wore pants where I could see his huge penis already half erect so I open my legs and see his eyes looking up my skirt. He see up my skirt and his dick in his pants start go get more erect. He sit down next to me.

"Hello" he say.

"Nice to meet you" I answer him.

"I'm Barry what is your name"

"I am Lucy"

We talked for a short time and he put his hand on my leg. I open my legs some for him and he move his hand to the inside of my leg. Then we talked some more. Everyone else get off the bus until we are the only ones left on it and we are still talking.

Bus driver stopped the bus. "Get off bus!"

We had to get off the bus. I went with Barry to a bar that he knew about and we went there and had a few drinks. Then we go into the back room of the bar where it is very quiet and private. Barry help pull up my dress and he see that I was not wearing bra or panty underneath the dress. Barry go down between my legs and I opened my legs for him and he started to lick gently up my leg until he get to my pussy where he starts licking on the pussy lips.

lick lick

"Mmmm Lucy your pussy tastes so good" say him.

lick lick

He keep licking then he moved his tongue up to my clitoris and put his tounge on it and start licking at it and it feel so good my pussy get very wet and then he put a finger into my pussy and he start to finger fuck the pussy hole moving his finger in and out of my pussy while he keep licking at my clit until I am moving my hips around uncontrollably from the pleasure and moaning "OOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOH" it feel so good and I am soaking wet.

Then he go and get on top of me his penis is already very hard so he just start to put it into me sliding it in. He have a very big penis so my tight hole cannot take it at first but he slowly slide it in being gentle with me and letting my pussy lubricants make it easy to slide it in and he slides it in very slowly until the whole big thick shaft is inside of me and it feels so good filling me up. Then he start to fuck me!!!

thrust thrust

"OOOOOOOOHOH OOOOOH fuck me harder!!! Give it to me!!! Fuck me!! Yes!!! Fuck me in the pussy!!!!" I moan.

thrust thrust

My big boobs jiggle from him push in and out of me. He grabbed them with his big hands and pinch on my nipples and pull my nipples rubbing them which felt very good as well and make me moan some more and producue even more lubrication onto his penis to slide in and out of me even harder and more aggressive in the fuck.

"Uhhhhhh Lucy you are so tight it feels so good" he moan down at me looking into my eyes while he continue to fuck me with his big dick showing lots of stamina as he keep thrusting in and out of me faster and harder fucking me.

"OOOOHOOOOOH OOOOOOH" I moan loud and explosively have a big orgasm all over his big penis making it very wet even wetter than already. Making my juices squirt out of my pussy as I cum very hard from the hard fucking.

He does not give up and even with my pussy squeezing him hard around him he keep up his stamina and keep fucking my pussy as I keep cumming on it and when I am done cumming he keep fucking me and I can't take the pleasure. Soon I had another orgasm on his big dick cumming very hard again moaning louder. "OOOOOOH OOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOHOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

He have such good stamina he keep fucking me but now he finally felt his balls get so big and tense up and pull up and his dick start to twitch and he pull his big penis out of me and he moaned out "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh" and jerk the dick and blow out his cum shooting big load of cream all over my stomach and up to my boobs and face and some in my hair he shoot it out so hard and it go very far. The whole length of my body is how far he was able to shoot his big load of cum.

It was very good fuck and even up to today I still ride the same bus hoping to meet Barry again for another fuck!!!

Do I meet Barry again for another fuck?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)