More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by yesimdirty yesimdirty

Do I meet Barry again for another fuck?

Yes of course

It was a few month later that I was riding the same bus where I first met Barry. I rode this bus from time to time to look for him but he was not there which was disappointing to me but I did have other fun as well. Maybe I will tell about that at another time but this story is about the time that I got on the bus and was fortunate enough to see Barry was on the bus as well which made me happy to see him.

"Barry I have missed you" I tell him.

"I also miss you Lucy we had such a good time I was hoping to see you again" he said.

We talk for a while and catch up about what was happening. I tell him about fucking my boss and the adventure there and also what I do on the beach and he then tell me about some of the women he had fucked in the time. Sharing our stories of hot times and fucking made us both turned on very much.

I was wearing short skirt with no panty on under the skirt and I spread my smooth legs to let Barry feel. He put his hand up my skirt and feel my pussy and I rub his hands over the pussy and feel me wet on his hand and this make me moan to him.

I have to be quiet beacause there are oher people on the bus so he rub me without let on that he rubbing me and I also reach over and stroke him through his pants without making a big show. I get horny from the rubbing and start to feel very hot and soon I can't hide it any more but by then the bus had started to empty out with all of the people arriving at their stops and getting off the bus so it was just me on the bus with Barry so we were able to be more open in what we could do to each other. He stick fingers into my pussy hole and stick them in and start to finger me making a wet noise fucking my pussy with his fingers.

stick stick

"OOOOOH OOOOH That sooooo good" I moan and move my hip with his fingers while he also put his thumb on my clitoris and work it around and play with me making me very horny for more.

stick stick

"MMMMM I want to fuck you" I say to Barry too loud.

Bus driver stopped the bus. "Get off bus!"

I don't know if we were caught or if the driver had reached the end but we had to get off the bus. We were close to my home so I took Barry there and invite him in and soon we are in my bedroom kissing each other passionately and pulling off the clothes. He pull my dress off and I pull off his clothes and we press nude bodies together and kissing more.

Barry push me down onto my bed and he put his hands on my boobs and moved them around and pinched my erect nipples. It make me very horny to have him play with me like this. He hold me down gently and tease the lips of my pussy with hard dick while at the same time he was playing with my horny nipples.

"OOOOH MMMM" I moan and thrust my hips up to meet him and he knows I want it very badly and he climb on the top of me and he slide his big penis into me and start to fuck me going slowly at first but I am very wet and we both want this fuck so he rapidly start to speed up his fucking until he is thrusting his big penis in and out of me very fast. He fucking me harder and harder and make me moan and make me very wet around him.

thrust thrust

The hard fuck feel so good!!! He fuck me and I fuck him back pushing against him pushing him even deeper into my hot tight pussy feeling his big dick inside of me filling me up and I squeeze him with my tightness and he fuck me harder.

thrust thrust

Then suddenly I get idea, I want to be on top, so I wrap my legs around him tightly and i rolled over. Now I was on the top. Barry smile up and me and I smile down at him and kiss him. Then I sit up and straddle him and put my hands on his shoulders.

"Oooh Lucy you going to ride my dick" Barry say.

I gave a smile sexy down at him and start to move. Thrust my hips and move them in a circle. THen go up and down. Up and down riding his big dick faster and harder as I get back into the fucking. I bounce up and down and also make my boobs bounce from the fuck.

bounce bounce

"Uhh Lucy you are so good at riding my dick" he moan up at me looking into my eyes while I continue to fuck him with my hot tight pussy riding his big dick up and down I feel him getting very tense with his balls so big and his dick ready to explode.

"OOOOHOOOOOH OOOOOOH" I moan loud. "OOOOOOH" It is so good. I ride his big dick faster and harder. He moan too and he start ejaculating and at the same time my pussy squeeze him very hard. He shoot his cum into my pussy while I cum around him. I hold him down moaning from my orgasm while he has his too and we both fall down.

Then I climb off him and rub my pussy slow and pull it open and he smile and watch his cum mixed with my cum leaking out of from my pussy lips and drip out with a white mess. It leak out and I squeeze down and push more out and then more of the cum drip out, until there is a whole puddle of cum underneath that all leak out of my pussy.

"That was good Lucy but I have a surprise for you.,,, " Barry said.

What surprise does Barry have?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)