More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ben Rosewood Ben Rosewood

What's next?

Meeting Amber

On Wednesday, Spencer received the call he'd been waiting for from Jasmine.

"Hey Spence."

"Jazzy? What's going on?"

"I know it's a bit sudden, but would wanna come over tonight?"

"Amber all better?"

"Yeah."

"Well sure, we can come around."

"Excellent, see you then Spence."

"See you."


When Amy got into the backseat, Spencer said "Hey sweetie, how was your day?"

"Okay I guess."

"You remember that friend of mine I told you about?"

"Oh. Jaz?"

"Yeah. She's invited us over tonight. If that's alright?"

"So long it means no tuna casserole."

"Oh, I told her that's your favorite." Spencer sniggered, before driving the rest of the way home with a smile on his face.


Spencer pulled up by the modern two-story house Jasmine and Amber had bought. The two then walk up to the front door and ring the doorbell, which is answered by a woman who seemed to be the polar opposite of Jasmine, with pale skin, long red hair, a voluptuous figure, breasts larger than her head, and height that was almost equal to Spencer's. Then again, they both seemed to share a love of tattoos.

"You must be Amber?"

"Uh yeah. Spencer right?"

"That's me, and this is Amy."

"Hey Amy. How are you?"

"Good."

Amber nodded for a second. "Well, come on in guys."

Spencer followed Amber into the open combination of living room, kitchen, and dining room. He saw Jasmine zip around her kitchen, who still managed to say "Hey," as she did so.

"Hey."

"So do two want anything to drink?" Amber asked.

"I'm fine." Spencer said.

"I wouldn't mind a soda, please?" Amy asked.

"Sure."

The two sat at the table before Spencer asked "So what are you making?"

"Pad Thai noodles with chicken."

"Well, it smells great."

"It'll taste better, trust me." Amber added.

"So I hear you're a tattoo artist?"

"Yeah, I just decided to open up a shop in Oxford with a friend."

"Ah, cool."

"So, umm... you into art?"

"No, Amy's the little artist."

"Ah, you interested in tattooing?"

"I think it'd be a lot of pressure." Amy stammered.

"It can be. Definitely requires some patience."

"It's good money though, isn't it?" Spencer asked.

"Well yeah. It can be, yeah."

"Do you have any designs and the such?"

"Yeah I've got a few sketchbooks."

"Maybe you could show Amy after dinner?"

"Sure."

"That'd be cool." Amy added.

"Well on that note, dinner's ready." Despite her petite size, Jasmine managed to carry two heavy-looking bowls filled with food. She put them down for her guests as Amber grabbed the other two. After taking her first bite, Amy said "Mhmm. We should come over more often."

"Just wait for dessert." Amber said.

"Maybe we really should come over more often then."

Once the four had eaten, Amber went to grab her sketchbooks as Jasmine talked to Amy about school. Spencer seemed surprised with how interested Jasmine seemed to be with her school life.

When Amber came down with her sketchbooks, Jasmine turned her attention back to Spencer "Hey, you do anything Friday?"

"Not really, why's that?"

"I'm thinking of inviting the neighbors around. Would you like to come around?"

"Of course I would. What time?"

"Any time after eight. Just gonna have some casual drinks."

"Suits me just fine."

That's when Amy interjects "Hey Dad you should get that tattooed."

Spencer looked over to Amber's sketchbook, seeing the picture of a naked woman striking a seductive pose.

"Uhh whoops." Amber cheeks turned red as Jasmine chuckled, which grew louder as Spencer stammered is way towards a response.

"Hmmm... a little lewd for my tastes."

The four continued to look through the sketchbook until Amber got to the end. Spencer checked his phone, and then said "It's getting late, we better get home. Pleasure meeting you Amber."

"Yeah you too Spencer, and Amy."

"See you guys."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)