More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackskull Blackskull

How Dose Pepper End Up Naked

Meet the press

"Stark Industries, reeling from one terrible decision from another!" A business expert confidently addressed a panel on TV, "first they give up making weapons, the cornerstone of their business, the thing people actually go to Stark to buy. Then because Tony is too busy flying around in a suit of armour to actually attend to his company he puts this young woman, Virginia Potts, in charge. The girl is a secretary! How can she..."

Virginia 'Pepper' Potts clicked off the TV, wondering why she had bothered subjecting herself to it. She knew what everyone was saying about her, that was why she had a group of top reporters coming this morning, so she could show them how well the company was doing with her running things. After all, she had been running it for years while Tony was the nominal CEO but often too busy tinkering in his basement to actually make any decisions, they had all come down to her.

Pepper sighed, stepping into her private bathroom to check her appearance one final time. Her red hair was tied back sensibly, her make up was subtle and precise, and she was dressed in a dark brown trouser suit with a white blouse beneath.

"Not a suit of armour," she said to her reflection, "but it'll do."

She left the bathroom and then the office, making her way down to the lobby where the reporters were waiting.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)