More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PhoenixAuthor PhoenixAuthor

Which thread to read?

Medieval Adventure

A/N This story is a medieval version of At the Cabin. If you’re looking for something set in the modern day, you should probably go back.

This thread features heavy , arranged marriages, cheating, and some prostitution.

———

The 7 Most Noble Families:

Bishop

Woodsen

Smith

Zander

Walker

McRose

Griffin

———

Lord Zack of Bishop House, one of the seven most prestigious noble families in Azura, opened his eyes, and glanced over at his cat, Orion.

Zack sat up, groaning, and a soft hand reached over to touch his arm. Zack glanced over at his older sister, Lady Taylor of House Bishop. She was recently betrothed to Lord Peter of House Zander, and since that day, she’d been much less happy than usual.

“Zack...” Taylor said softly, and Zack laid back down. Taylor suffered from terrible nightmares, so she frequently ended up in Zack’s bed, or their father’s bed, whenever their mother was gone.

Lady Monica of House Bishop was a skilled woman who managed the House’s affairs, while Lord Gregory of House Bishop, the technical head of the House, simply languished in his riches.

There was a knock on the bedroom door, and Zack huffed as he got to his feet and padded across the stone floor to open the door. Opening it revealed Madison Cole, one of the servants of House Bishop.

Madison was a beautiful girl of twenty years, just like Zack. She had long dark hair, medium sized breasts, and a fit body, which wasn’t clearly visible in her pale green dress, which was made of some kind of rough fabric, not the silks of nobility.

“Lord Zachary. Lady Taylor.” Madison bowed deeply, her eyes flicking to where Taylor was propped up on one elbow peering curiously at Madison.

“What can I do for you?” Zack asked kindly. Unlike most noblemen, Zack treated his servants with politeness and respect, when the usual nobleman treated them like slaves.

House Bishop didn’t employ slaves, though some other noble houses, such as House Miller, did.

“Lady Paris and her family have returned.” Madison said quickly.

Zack’s eyes widened.

“Thank you, Madison.” Zack said, and quickly walked back into his bedroom, grabbing some clothes to change into.

“Excited to see our cousin?” Taylor asked curiously as she got out of bed. Her blood red nightgown showed off her long, smooth legs when she stood.

“Yes, I am. Paris and the rest of them have been on vacation to Silver Lake for the last month or so. I’ve missed her.” Zack said firmly.

“Oh? And what of the rumors that the two of you are sexually involved?” Taylor waggled her eyebrows.

“There’s rumors about the two of us as well. By God, there’s a rumor that I’m the father of your unborn child, and you’re not even pregnant!” Zack scoffed.

Taylor giggled, and tossed her mane of dark hair.

Zack dressed quickly in a collared white shirt and black pants, and hurried out of his bedroom, going down the stairs.

He found his family talking in their manor’s entrance hall.

Zack’s cousin, the gorgeous Lady Paris, smiled warmly at Zack as he walked into the hall.

Paris wore a lovely jade green silk dress, cut low to show off her impressive cleavage from her large breasts. Her dark curls streamed down her shoulders and to her breasts.

Paris’ elder brother, Clark, nodded at Zack as he entered.

Paris and Clark’s father, George, came up to Zack, and shook his hand.

Zack approached Paris and Clark’s mother, the beautiful Lady Louise. She was a petite woman with black hair and green eyes. She also had rather large breasts, which Paris clearly inherited. Louise wore a silky deep blue dress which, like her daughter’s, showed off some cleavage. Zack lifted his aunt’s hand to his face and kissed her hand. When he drew back, he exchanged a smile with Louise.

Zack then headed over to his mother, Monica. He kissed her cheek, and she gave him a small smile.

“Where’s Father?” Zack wondered. Monica’s smile turned strained.

“I wish I knew.” she said tersely.

“Shall I take the lead, then?” Zack asked quietly. Monica gave him a relieved nod. She handled House Bishop’s management, but she was a woman, and in this world, a man would always be more respected than a woman of the same rank.

Zack turned to face his extended family.

“Uncle, you and Aunt Louise will be up in the eastern bedroom. Madison can escort you there.” Zack said, gesturing to the pretty servant girl in question.

“Thank you.” George said, and he and Louise followed Madison away from the entrance hall.

“Clark, you’ll be up by Taylor’s bedroom in the south wing of the manor, and Paris, you’ll be by me in the north wing.” Zack dictated.

“Thanks.” Clark nodded, and headed off to the south wing. All of these people had stayed in these rooms before, but it was still polite to offer an escort, though Clark apparently didn’t care. Zack smiled at Paris.

“I’ll escort you to your bedroom.” Zack smiled. Paris smiled back.

———

King Robert of House Ravers walked out onto the balcony of his bedroom. He looked out over his kingdom, enjoying how it looked in the early morning. A glance over his shoulder showed his young Queen, Leah, still sleeping, her fiery hair a splash of scarlet across her pillow.

Leah was not his first wife, but she was his Queen. When Robert first married, he was just a Prince, and his father, Malcolm, was still King.

His first wife had birthed him a child, who was now the lovely Princess Heather.

Recently, when Heather reached her twentieth birthday, Robert had been looking at potential marriage options. There were quite a few good options, but Heather was royal, and Robert wanted her to have a noble husband, a husband from the seven Most Noble families, if at all possible.

House Bishop had two unmarried men, Zachary, who was twenty, same as Heather, and Clark, who was twenty one.

House Griffin had Leon, who was twenty as well, but Robert knew that Lady Harmony was eyeing up Holly McRose, the freshly eighteen lady of House McRose as a good marriage candidate.

House Zander had had a good candidate, twenty three year old Peter, but he was recently betrothed to Taylor of House Bishop.

House Lockett, which wasn’t one of the seven, had twenty year old Jared as an option, but Lady Gabriella was already in discussion with Lady Sarah of House Woodsen about betrothing Jared to Sarah’s younger daughter, Ashley.

Lots of options to consider, after all. This morning’s thoughts barely scratched the surface of marriageable men. House Westther, for example, had a freshly twenty heir, but after the patriarch of House Westther died, the House started losing money fast, and poor Lady Diane was barely keeping her House afloat. Her only child, Gavin, was of no help, as he was far too busy with his studies.

Leah stirred awake, and Robert’s gaze and thoughts went swiftly to his wife. He loved her dearly. She understood that he was not one to settle down with just one woman, and raised no fuss about his extra-marital flings. Robert kept his cock away from nobles, as his father had advised him that nobles usually raised a fuss in the aftermath of any hook-ups, so he often laid with commoners, such as Vanessa Cole.

Robert gently kissed Leah’s forehead, and his naked wife sat up, her youthful breasts drawing his gaze as she kissed him full on the lips.

King Robert was happy, that was for sure. He just wished the same happiness for his daughter.

The adventure continues...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)