More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 38 by JoeSte91 JoeSte91

Does Zack Feel Anything For Ashley?

Maybe something...

"Of course I felt something," Zack admitted. "You're one of the hottest girls I know...but you're also Brandon's girl. I just sort of trained myself not to think of you that way because I didn't want anything to ever happen. Not because I didn't want you but because I just didn't want to do that to Brandon."

Ashley exhaled, somewhat with disappointment, somewhat relief. She was still as horny as fuck but at least it was settled now...

"At least until I saw you in the forest."

Her breath became ragged, her mind and her body struck by the new opening.

"When I saw you blowing Brandon I knew I shouldn't watch. But I'd trained myself for so long not to think of you sexually that seeing you in that situation kind of burst open the dam. I couldn't not think of you sexually after that. And knowing now that you knew I was there and that you were showing off your pussy and ass just for me...it's like my desire is overpowering my loyalty to Brandon."

"Are...are you saying you want to do this?" She was trying to understand where this was going.

"I don't know. All I know is that my cock is rock hard and you standing there is making it very difficult to think about Brandon..." He paused, knowing that his next words could change everything. "...or Chloe."

Ashley stepped closer to Zack, biting her lip as she looked up at his face. Their bodies were so close she could feel his wet skin sticking to hers, her aroused nipples protruding through her bikini top and grazing his chest. Nervous breaths tickled her lips and she breathed them in, tasting him on her tongue.

"I love Brandon..." he whispered.

"Me too." She whispered back.

"I don't want to hurt him."

"Me neither."

But if you aren't satisfied..."

She was so glad he used the word satisfied and she smiled as she echoed back, "I'm not satisfied."

"If you want this..."

"I want this."

"If you need more..."

"I NEED more."

"Then..."

He leaned in and pressed his lips to hers. Their mouths opened to the other, their tongues meeting as passion gripped them. Wet smacking sounds filled the forest air followed by gasping as they broke the kiss to breathe.

Immediately their hands went to the other's clothes. Zack pulled at the bikini strings, the material soon falling away as Ashley's pert, full breasts became exposed, her nipples hard and sore from excitement. At the same time Ashley plunged her hand down into his shorts, easily finding his erect cock. She gave it a few teasing strokes before withdrawing her hand, prompting a groan from Zack. She grinned, her hands instead moving to his waistband, and pushing the shorts down. The elastic caught on his protruding dick, but she continued and soon the shorts gave away, falling down his legs to the forest floor as his hard cock bounced out into the world.

Kissing ensued again, this time accompanied by Zack's hands massaging her breasts. She moaned into his mouth and stroked his cock, causing him to moan right back. Between Chloe's groping from before, Ashley's stroking now and the whole general wrongness of the entire situation, Zack knew that he wouldn't last long. He knew he would cum soon but he didn't want this to end so soon.

Perhaps sensing this Ashley stepped away from him. She turned, almost as if to leave, and Zack made an effort to call out to her until he saw her stop and lean against a tree, her back to him, her ass pushed out, drawing his eyes to her tight, round rear. Between her legs he could see a dark patch, and even from where he was standing a few steps away he could smell her arousal. His nostrils flared as he inhaled it, making his cock twitch.

"Chloe's waiting back at the cabin." Ashley reminded him as she reached back and took the string of her bikini in her hand. "I can just see her now, lying naked and prone on the bed, waiting for your big cock to come and fill her pussy. To be the first cock to fill her pussy."

He felt a prang of guilt, but only until he saw Ashley pull on the bikini string, allowing one side of her bottoms to come undone.

"That's what you should do." She continued as her hand moved over to the string on her other hip. "You should be a good boyfriend and go fuck your girlfriend, not your best friend's girlfriend. You definitely shouldn't fuck your best friend's girlfriend against a tree in the forest."

The bikini bottoms were undone completely, falling to the ground beneath her. He hadn't even realised that he had been creeping ever closer with every word she spoke until her bikini bottoms had fallen away and he could see her whole naked ass up close. Close enough to touch, which he did, squeezing a cheek in his hand, prying it from the other to see see her sweet little pink asshole, lifting it to see her dripping pussy, gaped and eager to be filled.

"So what do you want?" She asked, confident she knew the answer." Do you want to do what you should do or what you shouldn't do?"

Last chance: Ashley or Chloe?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)