More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DiabolusSex DiabolusSex

Who and where are you?

May/Hoenn

Moving day. A new beginning in a new place. Sounds fun, right? Well, it would be, if you weren’t riding around in the back of the moving truck.

May sits alone in the moving truck’s trailer, jostling about every time there’s a bump in the road. And with every jostle, her E-cup breasts jiggle around wildly. It amused her at first, but she eventually grew bored of it. Hopefully, she doesn’t have to endure much longer. Key word being “hopefully”.

May lets out a quiet sigh. She idly rubs her ample thighs, shifting between flesh and the cloth of her undershorts. It doesn’t take long until she slowly runs her hand towards her crotch. Her cock instantly hardens to its 10-inch erect length. It’s a bit inconvenient how easily she gets aroused, but such is the life of a futanari.

Leaning back, May unbuttons her top pair of shorts, letting her erection strain the fabric of her undershorts. There’s nobody around… maybe she could quickly rub one out? She has her PokéNav Plus on her, on which she could look up porn...

Should May masturbate?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)