More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DiabolusSex DiabolusSex

Should May masturbate?

Definitely

Deciding there’s no harm, May pulls out her PokéNav Plus. Among the apps installed on it, there’s an internet browser. Perfect for looking up a sexy porn video.

She scrolls through videos until she finds one she likes. A trainer and her best friend set off on adventure and have lots of wild sex along the way. Armed with some fapping material, May lets loose her dick.

May starts slowly stroking the length of her cock as the video starts. After a quick Pokémon battle, the two trainers decide to go at it. A bit of a cliché plot, but it’s porn, it doesn’t have to have a good plot.

May’s stroking picks up pace as she focuses on the main character’s dick slapping between her friend’s cleavage while riding cowgirl style. Soon reaching climax, May quickly grips her glans to prevent any cum from spilling onto the floor of the moving truck. Her body tenses up, releasing a warm sensation right into her hand.

Once she finishes cumming, May lifts her hand to her mouth and laps up her spunk. It’s not the first time she’s eaten her own cum, and it certainly won’t be the last time. Usually, she gets it straight from the tap, but she has to make do with her hand for now. After licking her hand clean, she carefully replaces her dick within her shorts and closes her porn video.

Just then, the truck pulls to a stop. Light fills the trailer as the door in the back opens. May stumbles towards the light and hops out, in a completely unfamiliar setting. She finds herself in a small town in the country, of which is completely surrounded by forest. She does, however, recognize one thing: her mother standing in front of her.

“There you are, sweetheart!” May’s mother beams. May crosses her arms, flattening her bosom to her chest. “What’s wrong? You’re not still mad about having to ride in the back, are you?”

“Why couldn’t I ride in the cabin?” May pouts. Her mother giggles and pulls her daughter close to her.

“I’m sorry, honey. There was no room.” Her mother says, slowly snaking her hand down May’s back. “Would you like me to make it up to you?”

May looks at her mother and silently nods. Smiling, her mother leans in and gives her a kiss on the lips. A familiar warmth spreads throughout May’s body. Her mother reaches down to have both hands fondle May’s ass as they share a passionate moment. May’s grateful that she just jerked off, otherwise she would be getting hard again.

May’s mother slowly releases her lips from May’s, still rolling her daughter’s cheeks in her hands.. “Better?” she asks. May slowly nods, a blush starting to fill her cheeks. “Good. Now, let’s go see our new house.”

Taking May by the hand, her mother leads her inside the house they were standing in front of. Several Machoke carry boxes to and fro. Despite their muscles, the Pokémon manage to keep a perfect hourglass figure. Their bare breasts squish against the boxes they carry, and their natural thongs barely contain their massive cocks. But, regardless of the half naked futanari Pokémon occupying the building, the room itself is an impressive sight.

“These Machoke belong to the moving company. Sadly, they’ll leave once they’re done bringing everything inside…” May’s mother trails off. May looks at her mother, before noticing a tent starting to form in her mother’s skirt. It would seem her mom has a thing for Machoke.

“Uh… mom?” May says, lightly elbowing her mother in the arm. “Come on, focus.”

“Oh! Sorry, I got… distracted.” She says. She waves her hand around her face, trying to dismiss the fact that she’s starting to get aroused. “You should go check out your room. It’s upstairs.”

“Oh, I get my own room?” May asks. Living in Johto, she always had to share a bed with her parents. She got used to snuggling between her mother and her other mother, who is technically her father. Though she’ll miss getting to stuff and be stuffed every night, the thought of her own room excites her.

“Yes, your own room, all to yourself.” May’s mother smiles. “Make sure that you set the new clock your other mom got you while you’re up there.”

May quickly kisses her mother and runs upstairs. Indeed, she finds a rather sizable room waiting for her. Her own bed, a TV with a WiiU, and even her old Lapras doll, which has a hole right under the stuffed balls. May’s had a lot of fun with that thing. She gives the floppy stuffed dick a flick before finding the clock her mom mentioned.

After taking the clock off of the wall, May starts winding it up. She grumbles under her breath the entire time. Who even uses analogue clocks anymore, anyway? Once it’s set to the right time, she sets it back on the wall and turns around to take her new room in once more.

What's next for May?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)