More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Artificial Artist Artificial Artist

Worlds of casual sex.

Maxwell the monstergirl scholar

Alongside mankind exists creatures that are most similar to human women except with subtle physical differences such as animal ears, tails, noses, etc. but from the dawn of history, their most apparent difference has been their libido and their unique abilities. A behavior that still persists amongst monster girls is that they kidnap men for sex, but due to their wild nature, many captives would simply die of having all but their sexual needs neglected. The only reason mankind was able to survive was because the sex drive of men slowly grew to rival that of monster girls. If a man was able to not collapse from exhaustion after encountering a monster girl, then they could easily get away from an exhausted monster girl and have their sexually charged genes handed down to their descendants to give them a better chance against monster girls.

Mankind's slow development of a high sex drive and amount of sexual stamina started to affect not just their interactions with monster girls but also with human women. Men would often start having sex because of nothing more than a mere impulse, and more often than not, they would use like minded women. that as a result. would get bred much more often than other women. causing mankind to eventually to become a race of sexually open and constantly horny men and women.

Hundreds of years. later mankind's behavior is well regarded as normal. and they've got a strong defense against monster girls, with nobles fortified within their castles and their peasants walled off inside of their villages. Completely around the kingdom's territory exists what is called the wild domain, which is known for being a practically unexplored stretch of wilderness filled with much more monster girls than what can hide from patrols in the kingdom's territory.

You're Maxwell, a well read scholar who constantly reads about monster girls at your village's monastery. After years of studying tomes on monster girls at the monastery, you've grown tired of looking to books for answers, so you've resolved yourself to conduct your own research on monster girls.

Begin your research or try preparing

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)