More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Garf Garf

Whose tale is being told today?

Maximilian (M) - an old man gaining a second chance

A/N: tags that will be included in the story are MF, MFF+, harem, oral, anal, light exhibitionism, light BDSM, group sex. Tags that will definitely NOT be included are NTR, humiliation, hard BDSM, /, pregnancy, watersports/scat.

**************************

It was his time to go, Maximilian was quite certain of that. The hospice bed was surrounded by his children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. Only his wife was missing but he had come to terms with her years ago. Maximilian surveyed his surroundings though he was too tired to move his head. A plump nurse adjusted his IV-drip and he felt content and relaxed.

I never climbed the mountains but raising a family is just as good he thought to himself as a teary-eyed granddaughter swiped his brow. As his descendants gathered closer to him, he croaked out few whispered words of assurance to them as his eyes closed for the last time.

He was so tired but at least all the pains and aches were gone. Maximilian nodded off.

**************************

"Max!"

Maximilian shuddered as the voice penetrated his hazy consciousness.

"Max!"

There was something moist and soft against his face but he was overwhelmed by how weird he felt all over.

"Max by all the Infernal realms, what are you doing here? Get up already!"

A pair of hands grabbed him and pulled him up. Maximilian blinked as warm sunlight struck his face. With the help of those hands, he managed to get up to his feet. His helper patted him on both shoulders. He was a young man, barely of age, with wavy coppery hair, wearing white robes. They were standing on dewy grass field, a courtyard of some sorts. Maximilian looked around in wonder as he realized that he was similarly dressed.

"Come now Max, we're going to be late", the helper lad told him as he ushered Maximilian forward.

"Why are you-", Maximilian closed his mouth as he heard his own voice and couldn't recognize it. Before he had the chance to try again, the young man half-pushed, half-dragged him forward. Maximilian barely noticed the gaggle of young women, girls really, similarly in white robes, who were giggling as they kept looking at him.

"Listen man, I know things have been rough, what with your parents and all, but you gotta snap out of it. Sleeping on the courtyard? Come on", he pleaded with him as he managed to lead them inside the nearest building.

"Hey, if you need to talk to someone, come see me after classes and we'll chill like we used", he kept promising as the duo finally reached their destination: an auditorium. The two sat down at the back row and just in time as the lecturer appeared from a door at the front and the gaggle of giggling girls from outside scurried in to take their seats.

The lecturer began talking and Maximilian could finally start taking stock of the situation.

What has happened to him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)