More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by danglinghope danglinghope

Whose role do you take on?

Max Dow - Marketing Consultant who's stuck in a rut.

Hi, I'd just like everyone to know that this will be pretty slow burn, smut won't happen for a long time. It's also gonna be pretty vanilla, so don't expect anything too wild in this. Thank you.

Whysper here, let’s give a big Affection Multiplier welcome to danglinghope, our newest contributor. As they said, things look pretty vanilla here, but the premise looks pretty good. Expect a harem situation. Either way, let’s enjoy this one together, shall we?

If you knew your life would be like this, you would have gotten your degree in Accounting.

When you got the job at a well-respected marketing agency three years ago, you were elated. Finding a job right away meant you were destined to do great things, right?

Wrong. In your time here, it's as if you've been completely invisible. Not for lack of trying, mind you, but it seems you just can't connect with any of your coworkers. Some of them ignore you, at best. But others go out of their way to put you down whenever possible.

A few minutes ago, you and a few others were brought in to pitch ad ideas. Yours were shot down immediately, of course. You stayed silent after that.

After that was over, you walked out of the meeting in defeat, ready to get back to work.

"Appealing to a foreign market? Great idea, Dow. How has nobody ever thought of it before? At this rate I'm surprised you have a job!" You groan as you turn to see who it is. Scarlett has been annoying you ever since you got here. In your honest opinion, you think she's threatened by you. You'd never say that at loud, though.

"Hey, I work just as hard as the rest of you." You say defensively.

"Not hard enough to get a raise. You have the same salary you had you were hired! How does that happen?"

_"Oh, I hate it when she's right." _You think to yourself.

You walk back to your desk without saying another word. While checking your email on your phone, you absent-mindedly click on a link to get an app.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)