More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ninj8 Ninj8

Who is afflicted?

Max, a 19 year old barista in training

All it took was the prospect of secure work for Max’s mother, to move them to Maddington. Gone were the friends and places he’d known his whole life, but replaced with the chance to start anew.

And that’s what he was doing right now. Starting with carrying his moving boxes up to his new room, a humble two-story home in the eastern corner of the town. His sister Katelyn who’d just finished university, and his mother Lydia followed close behind him.

“Max’s room is upstairs and down the hall on the left. Katelyn, yours is down the opposite end.” Lydia pointed at the stairs, giving her children a smile before walking back outside to grab some boxes.

“Uh Huh.” Max managed around his stack of boxes, taking each step upward to his new room.

Katelyn gave a wave before turning to her brother and giving him a playful slap on his butt “Race you to the top, lil bro!”

Max momentarily lost balance before righting his footing “How about don’t slap my ass? Besides, I’d be lucky not to break a leg racing you with all these boxes.”

Katelyn rolled her eyes but smiled nonetheless “I guess that’s fair.”

She turned down her room’s corridor saying over her shoulder “But if your room is bigger than mine then we’re swapping!”

“Yeah yeah, whatever!” Max leaned against his door, pushing it open.

And the moment he did he felt blood rush to his cock, giving him a near painful erection.

“F~fuck...”

He set his boxes down gently, before stumbling toward a wall for support. He started to feel lightheaded as his vision began fading.

His cock gave one last throb causing Max to collapse onto the floor, leaving him .

What just happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)