More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MattG99 MattG99

Who are we following?

Matt Jensen - Shy, bisexual, extremely perverted, 19 year old community college student

By the time classes were out, it was dark. Not the uneasy, eerie darkness in horror movies, but the lamps off to the side of the college's walkway did little to help the lack of light. Matt shifted his backpack on his shoulders, silently cursing himself about his chemistry test he has finished moments ago, not having the highest hopes for it. As he started walking out of the building and down the brick pathway to the parking lot, he was, however, mentally focused on his chemistry professor. Her name was Susy Mulligan, stood 5' 1", a mix of Japanese and American, and seemed to take the most elegant and erotic attributes from each race, which made his open relationship seem worth the desires and fantasies. Matt constantly considered her a cock tease by the amount of times she wore outfits that pushed the limits of the teacher dress code, not to mention the boundaries of her clothes. Tight blouses stretched by at least 26E cup breasts, tight slacks that hug her well endowed ass, even some red lipstick on certain days that accentuated her already slutty-looking lips. He had several fantasies about her, no doubt the same as every person that was in that class, guy or girl. His, however, included something much more intricate and perverse and as such he dared tell no one.

The drive home was somewhat stressful due to the wet roads from the day of constant rain, and the jackass in the next lane keeping speed just inside his blind spot. Agitated, he floor his little European car until he somehow made it home in one piece. After a small dinner with his family and calling his girlfriend, exhaustion caught up with him. He vaguely heard a glitching sound before losing consciousness.

On his phone, appeared a small string of code within the logic of his device's microphones, and the connection to the motherboard. As such, the crack of his current reality started to form. The countless impacts of information from his device over the previous years steadily weakened this frail section of space and time, until that night. After a final text message filled with pure, carnal, perverted desires, the boundaries fractured. Suddenly, the whim of changed rested on Matt as he slept in his own fantasies.

What shall we do? Follow the dream, or see what the morning holds?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)