More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Iam_DickMan Iam_DickMan

Who is our Hero?

Mata a Goblin Girl

Mata works as a barista at a coffee shop on the outskirts of the city of Atlier. She is about four feet tall with emerald green skin dark green eyes and a shock of white hair cut short. She lives in a two bedroom apartment with her roommate. Luckily for her they make much better money than her, otherwise she couldn’t ever afford this place on her own. It wasn’t exactly in an upscale neighborhood, but the building was nice.

She would get home, do some reading and then around midnight and begin her late night masturbation sessions. Mata did this just about every night. She was a pent up ball of horniness which begged for release. She loved the idea of being stretched, really stretched. She loved MASSIVE cocks, it was as simple as that. The best fantasy she had usually involved a small goblin girl like herself getting impaled by a huge cock. Orc, human, draconian, infernal. She didn't really care, she just wanted it to be big.

Mata sighed. She still hadn't hooked up with a guy hung enough to satisfy her. She had dated a couple guys, had a couple fuck buddies, and a couple one-night stands, but they never satisfied her, she wanted more.

She was afraid to buy a really big didlo, or any dildo really. She was afraid that once she started down that road there wouldn’t be any way to stop. She looked over at her nightstand, frowned slightly. That’s not mine, how did it get there?

What does she find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)