More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 36 by zechs195 zechs195

What does the woman suggest?

Masturbation

“Well when I feel all stressed out I like to... play with myself.”

Lucy was still covering herself. She could feel her wet vagina between her legs. She was shaking from cold and panic. She still trusted the woman but she couldn’t possibly be talking about touching herself? Could she?

“Yo-ou mean like mastur-ur-bate?”

The woman was knelt down in front of her still having a firm grip on her leash. Lucy, as an animal, was unpredictable. If she chose to run she’d have to be able to stop her and she could be lost or accidentally hurt herself. The leash meant that no matter what the woman said to the contrary she was still in control of Lucy. She could hold her down if need be and then keep her until she could be safely transported and then she, Max, Kim, and Lucy’s family could sit down and explain the truth to Lucy. The woman knew Lucy wasn’t ready so she hoped it wouldn’t come to that.

“Yeah or whatever you want to call it, it’s a great way to feel good and calm down. You deserve it. You’re a good girl, Lucy. I know it might seem weird to do it now but be honest with yourself: you’ve had a pretty weird day.”

“I cou-couldn’t." Lucy let out in a whimper.

“Why not? You’ve never done it before?”

Of course Lucy had masturbated in her life. That wasn’t the point. She was in public and in front of this woman. She had been motherly but Lucy wouldn’t masturbate in front of her mom either.

The woman realized Lucy was becoming more lucid. The risk of her coming completely down and resetting the day’s progress was weighing heavy on the woman’s mind. She had to get her more aroused and soon.

“No I-I me-an not in front of of yo-ou. No-ot in publ-lic.”

“Lucy, the rest of the world doesn’t matter. I’ve seen all of you today. Just let it happen. You clearly need it.”

Lucy could feel her pussy stirring. She was still very horny. She did need to calm down. She was considering it earlier before she was interrupted but her head seemed more clear now and knew it was abnormal behavior. Still she really wanted the clarity and relief that she would feel after an orgasm. Was she really considering masturbating in front of this woman?

Does she do it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)