More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

Masturbation Exposed!

When you were very young, you'd dressed in women's clothes. It was just considered play at the time, but something about it felt right. However, as you grew up, it became clear that this wasn't okay any more. That this wasn't normal.

It didn't stop you. You began to steal your sister's clothes. Your loves to slip in and out of them. You had ordered your own clothes as well, from amazon.

Later, you discovered porn. At first you watched regular porn, and identified with the women. Then, you found a link to "shemale" porn. After some research you knew better, you knew that the word itself was offensive. And yet that did not stop you, nor your addiction to both dressing and watching transexual fetish videos.

You knew that inside you were a girl-- with a cock. Your favorite word for it was ladyboy, and you loved to watch those videos, especially. Your favorite was of one girl who'd tucked her cock and looked exactly female. She laughed as he cock fell out, hard.

One day, laying in your bed, wearing your stocking and thong and a corset, you were pulling yourself off. You looked like a goddess. You felt like one, as you tugged on your dick. Your hair was long and brown, cut into layers. Everyone was always saying that they mistook your for a girl.

That's when your father walked in.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)