More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Belgarath Belgarath

Did you go straight to sleep?

Masturbate instead

After Anna had departed, there was nothing else on my mind but sex. The relationship between my wife Anna and me was very strong. We were honest and open about our desires and fantasies, so much so that we not only shared our pornography preferences, but also liked to indulge in fantasies from time to time. I knew that for example this weekend away with the girls was a chance for Anna to try to tick something off on her bucket list. It was her hopes that she would get a chance to be intimate with another woman. This is something we had often talked about, but I had never had so much interest in myself. I certainly found it arousing, that Anna would be with another woman, but I was not so sure about being involved in the sex myself. I felt that I would be a third wheel in the whole thing.

Her friend Fay, a known socialite and rather promiscuous character had found out about Anna's sexual fantasy and wanted to make it possible for her. We had discussed this in a great detail and finally Anna was ready to take it to the next step. It would likely be a long weekend of raucous sexual acts, of which Anna would be focused on her main goal.

It didn't take me long thinking about Anna in the arms of another woman and the fantasy of what that would look like. Their naked bodies entwined, their soft sultry lips pressed together, while they explored their bodies. Stroking, twisting, biting and ... it was too much. I had been slowly pleasuring myself. I had held myself on the edge, once, twice, but I couldn't edge anymore, I let rip. I shot a large wad of cum violently out of my cock and splattered across my chest and stomach. I breathed a sigh of relief as I came down from my orgasm. I laid there for a time as the cum cooled on my body. I looked down at it, I have always had mixed feelings about cum. When I am horny, I find it an excitement and then when the horniness passes, so too does the desire for cum. I scooped up a little and tasted it. Not bad, not great. Time to wash up. I took a warm shower and readied for bed. With my orgasm passed, I was ready for sleep and the next day.

Does Sarah actually arrive on time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)