More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anonegg Anonegg

Who is the main character?

Mary, a Schoolgirl whose terrible prank goes terribly wrong

Eurgh. Monday.

Mary propped herself up with an elbow and turned off her bleeping alarm. She herself into a sitting position, and looked at the time and date. 6:01am, April 1st 2019. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on that. April Fool's Day? Eurgh. She hadn't had any ideas for it. She turned on her mobile phone, lay it on the bedside table, and got to her feet.

Mary was eighteen years old, 5'4, and had what might be described as a full figure. The tight white t-shirt she wore, which had once been baggy, revealed a large pair of breasts - a J cup, in fact - which she might have considered incredibly sexy were it not for the slight muffin-top hanging over her pyjama shorts. She looked in the mirror and jiggled her belly fat sorrowfully. Most people considered her chubby rather than fat, but to a body-conscious teenage girl it made little difference. Her shoulder-length ginger hair looked a bit of a mess, too. She left the room with her underwear-less frame bouncing as she did so.

Half an hour later she returned wrapped in a towel, and tossed her pyjamas on the end of her bed. She closed and locked her bedroom door and, satisfied of the privacy, took off the towel and placed it on the chair in front of her dressing table. Her enormous breasts swung as she walked. Standing straight, she looked at herself in the mirror and admired the neat triangle of red hair covering her crotch. She rather liked how it looked, eschewing the modern trend of going Brazilian down there. There was a phrase they used in Game of Thrones - kissed by fire - and she rather hoped that someday soon she'd get a boyfriend who would kiss _her _fire. Her phone buzzed, and she delayed getting dressed to have a read. It was a message in her group chat; one of her friends, Daisy, was complaining that for April Fool's Day her little brother had replaced her usual alarm call with... Mary had to re-read it a few times to make sense of it... a dubstep fart parody? Stupid boys. It made her realise, though, that she hadn't attempted her own April Fools joke yet. She wasn't very good at them. She knew that. As she looked down at herself, she had a sudden flash of inspiration.

To the group chat - the one containing a half dozen of her friends - she wrote "Don't forget girls nude school day today don't wear clothes to school lol". She hit send without a second thought. Then she immediately regretted it. Okay, so it was a pretty terrible prank - nobody in their right minds would believe it, even for a heartbeat - but she started to worry they'd think she was a lesbo or something, trying to get them all nude. She returned the phone to the table and began to get dressed.

Although she was eighteen and had graduated British High School, she'd joined a sixth form School instead of going to college. College kids could wear their own clothes and had a varied timetable, but sixth form was more like High School; lessons were 8 until 3:30, you couldn't call the teachers by their first names, and of course you had to wear a uniform. Mary's was a sky blue button-up shirt (the sleeve length could vary; Mary liked hers short), a navy blue skirt, and a pair of knee-high socks in either black, white, or sky blue (Mary's were black). She quickly dressed, gathered her schoolbag and headed off to class. She lived within ten minutes walk of the school and the day was lovely.

The first two hours were sociology, and she arrived five minutes before class was due to start. There were a mixture of girls and boys at the school, all aged eighteen to twenty. The whiteboard and the teacher's desk were at the front of the room with a supply room off to one side. The student's tables were wide enough for two students to sit at each one on hard plastic seats. Mary took her seat next to Daisy; she was 5'4 with black, pixie-cut hair and thick rimmed black glasses. She also had a very slim figure; the phrase 'two aspirins on an ironing board' came to mind. She was wearing the same uniform as Mary except her socks were orange; it was against the school rules, but it was small enough that the teachers didn't really care. Even though she looked like a meek little nerd, Daisy did like to rebel a little from time to time.

"Got your text this morning." Daisy said. "What was that about?"

"Sorry, just a lame attempt at an April Fool's prank." Mary replied. "I didn't really think it through. So, uh, your brother played fart noises or something?"

The two of them began to idly chat while the teacher waited at the front of the class for the bell to ring. They both stopped and looked up as a chorus of gasps and a single "What the fuck?" filled the room. Their jaws dropped. Standing at the entrance to the classroom was not one but two girls wearing only their shoes, socks, and a satchel. They were otherwise completely naked. And both Mary and Daisy knew the girls.

Emma, the shyest girl in their group of friends, always had her black hair tied into a bun at the back of her head with a few stray strands coquettishly falling over the front of her lightly freckled face. Mary could see that the freckles continued down to the cleavage between her double-D breasts too, although that's all she could see; the girl was covering her nipples with one arm while her other hand was covering her crotch, although a tiny hint of black hair was peeping out of the side.

Beside her was Jenny. Tall, skinny, long-legged Jenny with the shoulder-length brown hair and perpetual tan. Apparently it was an all-over tan. She was making no effort to cover herself at all, and her apple-sized boobs and smoothly shaven crotch was openly on display. One of her eyebrows was slightly raised as though challenging somebody to say something. The teacher met that challenge.

"Girls, what in heaven's name do you think you're doing?" Miss Bramski demanded.

"It-it's nude school day." Emma stammered. "Why is everybody else wearing clothes?"

"Nude school day? What on earth are you talking about? Wait, no, let's not talk here. Can you come with me to my supply closet please?"

The teacher led the two nude girls into her supply closet, and closed the door behind her. The room immediately exploded into a dozen conversations. Through the buzz of conversation, Mary could make out a few words - "Nice tits", "Fake tan", "Wonder what she's hiding?" - but she was too shell-shocked to make sense of it. Emma and Jenny had come to school NAKED. What the fuck?

"Your text this morning," Daisy set, snapping Mary out of it. "They're in the message group aren't they?"

"Well yeah, but I mean... how could they fall for it? It was such a stupid joke."

"You don't think... AGS do you?"

Mary felt her stomach drop. Absolute Gullibility Syndrome. It had been quite prominent in the media recently after a famous politician had delivered a speech dressed as a Teletubby because he'd been convinced it was the current height of fashion. There were already talks about harsh new laws for those who take advantage of AGS sufferers.

"How could they have it?" Mary demanded. "I heard that only one in a million contract it! How could they possibly BOTH have it?"

"I don't know," Daisy replied. "I mean it's only just being looked at now; maybe they don't know as much about it as they think? Maybe it's not one in a million after all."

The conversation in the room turned off like a switch when the supply closet door opened again. Miss Bramski entered the classroom and closed the door behind her. In her hands was a mobile phone. Mary swallowed nervously.

"Mary McIntyre," she said "Will you please come to the front of the classroom?"

Mary felt herself shaking as she climbed to her feet. The class murmured amongst themselves as she walked what felt like a thousand miles to the front of the room. What about the naked girls, they wondered. When Mary reached the teacher's desk, Miss Bramski thrust the phone out at her. She could clearly see her text from this morning.

"Explain."

"It was just an April Fool's joke." Mary blurted. "I didn't think anyone would take it seriously!"

Miss Bramski sighed, and turned to face the classroom. "Everyone... it would appear that Emma and Jenny are both suffering from Absolute Gullibility Syndrome. Due to a silly text message from Mary here, the two of them are convinced that today is a National Nude School day. Since neither of them have made the school aware of their... condition... I can only assume that they are unaware of it themselves. Which leaves us with a problem."

One of the girls put her hand up. "Miss? Do you want me to go to the lost and found and try to get some clothes for them?"

"Thank you, but no. This is awkward, but... while I was speaking to them in private, I suggested that the Nude Day was not real and both girls seemed to become visibly distressed. I had to assure them it was real to calm them down. They both seem to have accepted their Nudity because they thought it was legally required of them; telling them the truth, that it's just a silly prank gone wrong was upsetting to them. Although we should be getting them dressed and sending their home, I truly believe it is best for their mental well-being that we keep them at school dressed as they are."

The classroom burst into an explosion of voices; Mary caught a girl saying "You can't do that!" but it was drowned out.

"Settle down, settle down." Miss Bramski warned the class. "I have spoken to the girl's parents and to the headmaster," she said, waving the phone for emphasis "And they have both agreed to this condition. Both girls will have to remain naked for the remainder of the day. However, there is another issue. Emma's parents were very angry with young Mary here, and are talking about pressing charges. The text they feel was not a prank but a malicious attempt to anyone in the chat group who had AGS."

Mary began shaking again, and pressed her hands over her mouth. The media had been talking about really harsh prison sentences for those who abused AGS sufferers. Miss Bramski was right; no court in the country would believe that was a genuine prank. It was too tame and tactless. Mary was looking at a prison sentence.

"Mary, they do have one condition that will stop them from doing this."

"What is it?" Mary asked, suddenly excited. "I'll do anything!"

"It's not easy. They..." Miss Bramski looked down at her desk, unable to make eye contact. "They said that you have to share the same fate as their daughter so that you understand the problems she has to face. It will also help to convince Emma that the fiction we're telling her is real."

"I don't understand." Mary said, frowning. "The same fate? You want me to contract AGS?"

"No. They mean the fate she has to face today. You... have to complete today's school day as naked as Emma and Jenny."

It felt like the world suddenly stopped. Not a sound reached Mary's ears as she processed what she'd just been told. The world was just a grey blur to her. She was going to have to attend school naked for the day... or face a very harsh prison sentence. She swallowed, and although she was aware that she wasn't breathing she was panicking too much to work out how to start again. Miss Bramski eased her into her own seat, opened one of the desk drawers and pulled out a brown paper bag. She gave this to Mary and instructed her to breath into it. Although her breaths were short and sharp, her awareness slowly began to return. She could hear the other students thumping on the desk, and chanting "Strip! Strip! Strip! Strip!"

"It's your choice, of course." Miss Bramski said soothingly, patting Mary on the shoulder. "We can't you to do this. But please... think of your future. One day of embarrassment weighed against a future in prison, and when you get out having to deal with the stigma of being an AGS abuser."

What does Mary choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)