More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Seahawker Seahawker

Does Mark have another mistress to serve? Or does Stacy join him in worshiping Jessica?

Mark's new mistress

Stacy casually walked up to me. As she approached I swear I could see her smile turn into a sneer. She looked me right in the eye, grabbed my by the jaw forcing my mouth open. She then spit into unsuspecting mouth. "Swallow it" she commanded coldly. "Honey I......" "That's mistress to you slut!" she said as she slapped my face. "I've gotta be honest with you honey. I've been thinking the last few days and you know the more I think about it, getting fucked by some hot stud while my poor pathetic excuse for a husband can do nothing but watch has started to really turn me on and since this little excuse for a dick has never really satisfied me anyway, I think it's time your wife had some fun. Oh and by the way, since honestly you are not much of a man anyway, you're going to be our whore!!!" she said menacingly. I was shocked. I had never known she was capable of this. And yet I felt my cock was trying to break out of this device. Jessica was standing next to Stacy with a satisfied smile.

" I have another surprise for you bitch!" she said as her and Jessica released me from the chair. My relief was short lived as Stacy quickly re-cuffed my hands behind my back. Stacy then ordered me to knees. "Wait here!" she said excitedly as she left the room. "Look at me" Jessica commanded. "Hmmmm we have to fix your face!" she said as she produced a makeup bag. She proceeded to apply copious amounts of blush, eye liner and mascara to the appropriate spots on my face. "Much better!" she cooed while holding a compact mirror up to me. I swear I looked like a hideous ugly street whore. "Now since you are no longer a man, I think maybe I should an appropriate name for you. I think I will call you........Missi!" said Jessica laughing hysterically.

Soon after, Stacy returned but she was not alone. Following was a young man probably about 25, definitely well built, at least 6'2 and not an ounce of fat on him. "Nick, meet Missi! said Jessica. Stacy was doubled over with laughter. "Missi?! i love it!" she said. Stacy then took Nick by the hand and led him so he was standing right in front of me, with his crotch a mere inches from my face. She dropped to her knees and and undid his pants. She reached into his underwear and fished out his very erect 9 inch member. "Now that is a cock!" she taunted me as she teasing ran her tongue up and down his shaft. She then began to rub his dick all over my face. "Open your mouth!" Stacy ordered. "Please no...." Iwas interrupted when Jessica grabbed me by the hair and pinched my nose shut. "Do as your fucking told!" she yelled. As soon as I opened my mouth to gasp for air, my mouth was filled Nick's dick. "Suck it slut!" Stacy demanded. Nick grabbed my by the hair and forcibly fucked my face for what felt like hours. In my stupor I barely noticed Jessica holding her cell phone right by my face. She was recording everything. Stacy in the meantime had stripped naked and was lying on her back masturbating on the bed. "That's enough." said Jessica. "Now, you will ask Nick very nicely to fuck your wife!" "Please sir, please fuck my wife!" I pleaded "Louder!" commanded Jessica "PLEASE SIR, PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE SHE NEEDS YOUR COCK SO BAD!" Nick did not need anymore encouragement as he climbed onto the bed and buried his face into Stacy's dripping cunt. Jessica took me by the hair and led me to the foot of the bed. she then cuffed my hands to both posts. "Keep that manpussy in the air." I looked straight ahead and a full view as Nick as pumping away at my wife. Suddenly I could feel Jessica yank out the vibrator that had been still in my ass. I then felt a cool liquid applied all around and inside my exposed asshole. "C'mon Missi beg for it. Beg me to fuck you like a filthy fucking whore." she demanded "PLEASE MISTRESS, OH GOD PLEASE FUCK ME LIKE A FILTHY FUCKING WHORE, TREAT MY LIKE A SLUT PLEASE!!!" I screamed " Ok slut. get ready to take my cock and become a woman!" she exclaimed and with one violent shove her girl cock was impaled in my ass and soon she was ravaging my hole with reckless abandon. "Awwww, Unghhh, oh fuck...." was all I could say with any intelligence. In my haze, i looked up and saw that Nick was now pounding Stacy's ass doggy style and judging the screams of pleasure coming from my wife, she was enjoying herself immensely. Jessica in the meantime was showing my ass no mercy as she continued to pound away at me. I swear my cock was still trying to break free from it's confinement. The pain and the pleasure I was feeling was indescribable. Finally I heard Nick begin to growl. He began to furiously slam himself into my wife's ass and he could hold out any longer and screamed "OH FUCK YEAH!" as his cock erupted and shot a massive load directly into Stacy's well fucked ass. Jessica withdrew her cock from my ass as Nick and Stacy just laid there cuddling for a few minutes. Jessica released me from bonds and ordered me to my knees. "Come here Missi! I have a treat for you!" Stacy ordered up on the bed. I did as instructed. "On all fours" as she inched her ass toward my face. "Clean me bitch and swallow all of it" As ordered I dutifully lapped up all the cum oozing from her ass. the mixture of shit and jizz both horrified me and excited me at the same time. "Good job bitch" said Stacy as she patted me on the head.

"Well Missi I think we've had enough fun for tonight." said Jessica. "Stacy my dear, would you like to have Missi serve you more tonight, or can I take her home with me?"

Stacy or Jessica?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)