More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Seahawker Seahawker

Stacy or Jessica?

Stacy

"You know, I think I'd like to have some more fun with our new whore!" Stacy cooed. I whimpered as she grabbed my imprisoned dick and gave it a painful twist. Next I was ordered to turn around and then my hands were tied tightly behind my back. I was then ordered to put my face on the ground. Once again, my ass was on full display. Stacy then grabbed a leather belt. CRACK!!!!! "OWWWWW!!!" I yelped in pain. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! At least 40 times she beat my ass with that damn belt until my entire backside was a nice cherry red.

"That's just a little taste of what will happen should you be stupid enough to displease me!" she said menacingly. "Now for the rules:

  1. When we are in private or at Jessica's home, you will address me as Mistress. I will address you as slut, bitch, cunt, whore or whatever name I see fit.
  2. This so-called "Cock" belongs to me and it will remain in chastity for as long as I see fit. If you are a good bitch, then perhaps I might consider letting you out and I might even allow you an orgasm. But if you are a bad bitch..........then don't plan on ever being let out.
  3. Being as how you are no longer a man. You will dress and act like the fucking bimbo that you are. No more boy clothes for you Missi. From now on you will wear panties, bras, stockings, dresses and heels.
  4. You are now responsible for all of the menial household chores. You will do the cooking and the cleaning. If your work does not meet my standards, Your ass and cock will be severely punished.
  5. You will assist your mistress in finding a nice hot young stud to bring home and fuck. You will also be at the service of your Mistress' lovers. You will suck their cocks and allow them to fuck your sissy pussy if that's what they want. You will also dutifully swallow all of their loads of cum."

"Do you understand these rules?" She asked. "Yes Mistress" I replied meekly. "Good girl! she complimented, patting me on the head. "OOOOHHHH I see Nick is enjoying your little show!" She taunted. I could see Nick's cock was fully erect once again. "I'll just bet if you ask real nicely, he might allow you to taste his cock again. BEG!" she commanded.

"PLEASE SIR CAN I PLEASE PLEASE SUCK YOUR COCK. PLEASE FUCK MY FACE HOLE!!!" I cried out of desperation. Nick then grabbed my hair and slapped my face with his dick. He then buried himself deep in my mouth. I choked as I felt the head of his dick hit the back of my throat. The humiliation only added to my arousal as the pain in my groin from my locked cock drove me crazy. I could feel Nick tense up and let out a groan and I knew what was next as he proceeded to empty his load in my mouth. I dutifully swallowed all of it down and then licked up whatever I missed on the floor. "Did that taste good?" she said stroking my face "Yes mistress!" I said. She then kissed Nick good night and sent him home. "Let's go to your new room!" she said I followed her out to the garage. I could see that she had a cheap cot set up with a blanket and a pillow. She ordered to lay on my back on the cot. She then spread eagled me and secured my hands and feet before inserting the vibrator into my man pussy and setting it on high. "You were such a good girl tonight Missi!! I think I'm going to enjoy this new life!" she said lovingly kissing me on the forehead before she turned off the light and headed back to the house. I don't know what came over her. But one thing is for sure, I'm going to enjoy it as well!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)