More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Seahawker Seahawker

Stacy or Jessica?

Jessica

"Take the fucking slut home with you!" Stacy said, teasingly stroking Nick's cock, which had suddenly begun to get hard again. Jessica gave her a nod of approval. Jessica then attached a black leather collar around my neck and clipped a leash to it. She ordered me on all fours and told me to crawl behind her. She led me down the stairs and out the front door to her car. She opened the back door and i started to get in when suddenly she gave the leash a violent jerk, almost sending falling on to my ass. "Not so fast! bend over the seat!" I did as I was told. She lifted my nightie and pulled down my panties. "This should keep you entertained!" She said as she inserted an even larger vibrator into my very sore asshole. She then produced a bondage hood and secured over my head and locked it in place. I was now in total darkness and could see or hear anything. Instinctively I crawled into the back seat and sat down, which of course buried the vibrator into me.

We drove for about 40 minutes or so until we finally arrived at her house. i suddenly felt a very sharp tug at the leash and got out of the car and immediately dropped to my knees. I heard the garage door open. I was prodded by another tug on the leash and I followed Jessica into the garage and then in the house and down some stairs. It was a little hard given that I couldn't see where I was going but I managed. I stopped when I felt another tug on the leash. Jessica then unlocked the hood and took it off. My eyes took a few minutes to adjust but when my vision returned, I was blown away by what I saw. I was clearly a very well equipped dungeon. This place was incredible, I looked around saw all sorts of cuffs, toys, whips, paddles etc hanging on the walls. A St Andrews cross, a spank bench, a standing jail cell, and even a dog kennel. But what really took me by surprise was in the corner. As Jessica led me closer, it was clear there someone else in the room. She was against the far wall. Her hands were cuffed tightly above her head and her ankles were also cuffed to the wall about 3 feet apart. She was stunning. She was wearing pink chiffon dress which you could clearly see through, her black bra perfectly supporting her ample bosom, she was also wearing pure white nylon stockings with 6 inch black heels. Her long blonde and her perfectly made up face were flawless. But I was in for a shock when Jessica lifted up her dress. Right before my eyes I could clearly see her cock which like mine, was painfully locked in a nasty looking chastity cage.

"Missi, meet Joe.....errr...Joanna!" said Jessica laughing as she teased her tormented cock. "Tsk Tsk.....you see poor little Joanna here made a horrible mistake and now she's paying the price!" she said as she continued lightly caress her very full and rather blue balls. "Joanna made the mistake of cheating on me with some stupid little twat. But as you can see, she's seeing the error of her ways. But tonight is a big night for Joanna. Tonight after 35 days of no release, she finally gets to cum! Are you excited Joanna?" she teased as she ran the key teasingly up and down her locked cock. "Oh God yes mistress, please let me out! I've learned my lesson, I'll do anything PLEASE!!!!" Jessica then inserted the key and unlocked it. She slowly and teasingly removed the cage and then the rings. Joanna's cock instantly sprang to life, jutting out a full 8 inches. Jessica let out a sinister laugh as she began to caress and stroke up and down her shaft. "Ohhh does my little slut want to cum?" she teased "OH PLEASE MISTRESS CAN I CUM PLEASE?!!!!!" Joanna screamed in desperation. "Not yet!" said Jessica. Jessica then grabbed my hair. "SUCK IT SLUT!" she growled as she **** my waiting mouth onto Joanna's cock. I sucked her and slurped, managing to deep throat her as I felt the tip hit the back of my throat. It didn't take long before I felt Joanna tense up and growl. Jessica must of sensed it to as she grabbed Joanna by the throat and yelled "Do you wanna cum? Well do you?!" she demanded "YES OH GOD PLEEEEAAAASSSEEE!!!" Joanna yelled in utter desperation. "CUM! NOW!" came the command and with that Joanna exploded, sending a huge load of sperm into my waiting mouth. "Swallow!" said Jessica and I dutifully complied. Joanna just slumped in pure exhaustion and relief. "Clean her." and I used my mouth the best I could. "You are coming along so well Joanna!" complimented Jessica. "But, I'm afraid it's time to lock you back up!" Joanna whimpered as Jessica quickly had her cock imprisoned back in her cage. "You did very well tonight Missi" she cooed as she she yanked me to feet and playfully teased my cock. "And you even kept that vibrator in your pussy! That pleases me and who knows, maybe soon...."she taunted me as dangled the key in front of my face. She then ordered me into the standing jail cell and locked me in. "i thought you might enjoy this!" she said teasingly as she took out her cell phone and started a video. "Stacy is having a wonderful tonight!" she plugged her phone in and played the video on repeat. For the next 8 hours all I could do was stand there and watch as my wife was fucked senseless by her new young stud. Even though I was not comfortable, My cock still tried desperately to get hard. I was in heaven.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)