More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by earpsrhot earpsrhot

Choose a tale of unintended magical nudity!

Marion the Writer

There are a few things to say about Marion. One could comment on her long, dark hair, or her dark and captivating eyes. You could compliment her figure, even with how little can normally be seen through the modest outfits she prefers. No amount of baggy tops and long skirts can hide her beauty though.

What she can hide, is the fact she makes a living through self-published stories on Amazon. She works under a pen-name, naturally, so no one in her life knows, but she’s the author of such tales as ‘Nude Redhead at the Gym!’ ‘Cursed by a Witch,’ ‘Help! My Family Thinks I’m A Nudist!’ ‘Nude College 1&2,’ ‘Naked on Stage: The Perils of the Magician’s Assistant,’ ‘Blonde Streaks Home!’ and many, many more. Yes, the quiet, reserved young woman is in fact a prolific writer of ENF.

She always believed that part of the reason for her dedicated fan-base was how genuine she felt her characters were, her own modesty making it easier to create lifelike reactions to every situation she invented.

Unfortunately, they’re more lifelike than even she thought. One night she wakes up, and finds countless fictional characters filling her room. Every woman she’d stripped, humiliated, exposed, not to mention her forays into other genres, every short and long story she’d published over the past few years is real, and they only have one thing on their mind.

Marion should have to go through every situation she put them in. Every single one.

How does her day begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)