More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

Choose a tale of unintended magical nudity!

Maria's magic dream necklace

Maria was a second generation Mexican immigrant. She was short with bronze skin, dark curly hair around a pretty face with big dark eyes. She had a very curvy small body with particularly wide hips and a round butt.

Recently she had stumbled across a magic shop in her grandmother's old immigrant neighborhood. Run by a supposed witch doctor (Maria had her doubts), the shop was full of spooky and strange items. Maria had been particularly drawn to a strange Mayan looking necklace with a strange turquoise design. The witch doctor had given it to her for free, simply telling her to be careful wearing it at night.

Maria had forgotten the witch doctor's advice and fell asleep wearing the necklace one night. To her amazement she found she could leave her body, intangible as a ghost. Even more exciting she found she could enter the minds of others, go in their dreams!

Maria was thrilled. She could use this to learn others secrets! Maria loved to spy, to learn others personal details. She was a bit of a voyeur, enjoying invading others privacy in secret.

What Maria didn't consider was how dangerous it could be to go in others minds. What if they took control? What if their dream took over Maria? She was about to find out these possibilities...

Who's dream does she invade?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)