More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

Who do you wish to follow?

Marco, impulsive and naturally talented.

Marco was not where he was supposed to be when everything went south. In fact Marco was breaking the rules yet again. In a long since disused corner of the school Marco lay in a ritual circle, naked. A beautiful woman knelt between his legs, her voluptuous curves were complemented with her small waist. Her breasts priced with thick golden hoops, her body adorned with tattoos which stood out against the distinct pink tone of her skin. Her shoulders and sides lightly scaled. Her horns were elaborately engraved as small statues of men and women in the act of lovemaking. Her wings were also pierced, a single hoop through the joint at the top of her wing, just below her wing talon.

Her lips lush and soft, painted a dark blue, edged with black, were wrapped around Marco’s cock and her sharp teeth gently grazing his skin as her long tongue forked and rough like a cats, masturbated him.

Marco was brilliant, he alienated most of the teens around him and so had found a way to entertain and relive his frustrations. He had been studying, against the rules, Philino’s Tome of Demons, and had learnt quite a lot. His most enjoyable pastime was to summon Daina, the succubus, using the ritual circle and some enchantments meant she had to obey him, could not harm him or any other human, and he quite enjoyed her ‘company’. They could spend hours in the dark recesses of the castle and in fact today was one such day.

Today he had felt in need of pampering, so he had summoned Daina, to please him, not make him cum, just please him. She had been at it for almost an hour when she suddenly stopped. She smiled around his cock her teeth white in the dim light of the magical lanterns at high, “Oh my.” She said simply moments before the lights flickered.

Marco knew that was not right. “Daina, what was that?” He asked sitting up slightly.

She was gently stroking his cock as she replied her long agile fingers ending in a set of well manicured talons, “Well I can’t be certain, but I think all the magic in the school is about to fail.” She smiled warmly, “Shall I continue.”

Marco pulled away from her and stepped out of the circle just as the lighted ceased. A scream pierced the hallways, echoing through the abandoned part of the school. Marco grabbed his wand, Succubi were dangerous, if uncontrolled, he had to dismiss her at once. As he waved the wand Daina smiled, “You probably shouldn’t,” she was right. The jolt of energy which ran up his arm was numbingly painful he dropped his wand which clattered into the ritual circle. He couldn’t dismiss her.

“What’s happening?” He asked panicked.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)