More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BreaktheBar BreaktheBar

What's the game?

Manipulative Dares (Matt's PoV)

Authors Note 1: This thread is being commissioned by Kamikage, and will be from Matt's PoV in the 3rd Person. In this thread, Matt may not be the friend that John thinks he is... If you are interested in helping out and commissioning further chapters, or for a different thread/story, just shoot BreaktheBar a PM for details.

Content Note: This thread will have a focus on Cheating Partners.


Matt sat impatiently in the car, tapping his foot on the brake waiting for John and Miranda to get outside. It pissed him off to no end every time, and John knew it but he did it anyways without thinking - every time they drove to pick up Miranda, he’d go inside and have to talk with her parents for ages. If he wants to waste my time like this, he can get his own car, Matt thought.

Finally, finally, the front door opened and John stepped back out, fixing his glasses, and Miranda followed him, closing the door behind her. The waiting immediately skipped out of Matt’s mind as her name practically sang out in a chorus in his head. Miranda.

He and John had both known her since middle school, and back then she’d been a tall, spindly girl who was curious about anime and wanted to grow up to be a professional baker. John had asked her out in ninth grade, and Matt hadn’t really thought much of it at first - they just kept doing what they always did, hanging out together. But as high school went on, John stayed the same and both Matt and Miranda changed. Matt had joined the wrestling team and gone to state junior and senior year, grown a foot and a half and put on almost a hundred pounds of muscle.

And Miranda?

Miranda grew into the body of a woman too hot to do porn, with the sweet personality of the girl next door. If she did do porn, she would break the internet and Playboy would burn itself down in protest. Her hips and tits sprouted, and she’d put on another half a foot of height to match. Now she stood an easy six inches taller than John in flats, and even taller when she wore heels. Tonight she was wearing a colorful, light summer dress - it was a hot spring as senior graduation was approaching - and the material clung to her wonderfully big tits as they were squished together in some heavy duty brassiere to keep them in check. Her long, dark chestnut hair was styled and wavy, bouncing along tantalizingly like the rest of her body.

She skipped down the driveway, catching hold of John’s hand and smiling down at him. When they reached the car, Miranda waved into the drivers window to Matt and he waved back, then John let her into the back seat and followed her in.

“Hi, Matt!” Miranda said, and as she slipped into the back seat she reached forward and hugged Matt from behind. “Thanks again for picking me up, I know I’m out of the way.”

“It’s all good, M,” Matt said. “Good to see you too.”

“We still need to go pick up Nicole,” John said, sliding in to the back seat beside his girlfriend. Miranda had shifted to the passenger side, and now Matt had a great view as she buckled herself in, the seatbelt slipping between her mammoth tits.

“Yeah, I know,” Matt said.

God, I want to fuck Miranda, he thought to himself, starting the car and pulling out of the drive. At least Nicole understood his plight. Maybe something would happen at Sarah’s party tonight that would finally put a split between Miranda and John.

Or maybe… maybe I make something happen. That was a dark thought. But maybe…

Breakthebar erotica is powered by Patreon.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)