More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by frogogre1 frogogre1

Are we following a male OC, female OC, Female Celeb, or Male Celeb?

Male oc Derek young

Derek has spent years in Hollywood taking shit from his coworkers and bosses slowly working his way up the corporate ladder. It wasn't so bad when he first started at the Disney corporation but once they began going woke the turned up to 11.

Sadly he signed an iron clad contract that said he had to work a minimum of 10 years at the company before he could legally quit. So he spent most of his time taking shit from all the diversity hires who found a white guy like him a sin against all things good.

That all begin to change in Derek 6th year at the company for the last five years it had been flop after flop until Derek has finally worked his way up enough to get a low budget movie with the mowry twins as the stars. The movie turned well and more than made back it's budget.

But more than that for the mowry twins who had finally stared in a successful movie for the first time in years were very happy. Not only that they had made a discovery something about themselves doing exactly what they're white directer told them too do got them wet. They spent half their filming time eyeing his dick as he gave his marching orders making them wet.

Now that the movie was over. they were eager to meet with Derek in a more private setting to talk about a permanent position as their boss.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)