More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 57 57

Gender? Age?

Male Teenager, still in high school

You're just a male teenager that still didn't finish high school. In high school, we're all a bit of fools or sons of a bitch, and we do stupid and bad things to other people, as you do it this time. But now you're gonna pay for that, as the person you tormented get reality changing powers.

All started in the morning. As usual, your parents made you go to check the mailbox to see if the family got new mail. And, as usual, you go outside in your pajama, since the post lady, a woman of about 30 years old, pass early to deliver the mail. But today your usual routine was different: first of all you woke very early and you couldn't go back to sleep. So you decided just go for the mail. You put your slippers and a coat, and you just walk outside to get the mail. As you go to where the mailbox is, you started to feel the morning breeze in a very strange way, as if it get in contact with your bare skin. And as you get closer to the mailbox, the sensation got stronger. When you finally got to the mailbox you decided to check, and for your horror, you discovered that you aren't wearing your slippers or the coat, in fact, you were naked, outdoors! Your cock exposed to public eye! You quickly covered your naked crotch, but before you can do anything, the mail lady was just there, in front of you and the mailbox. She was surprised to caught in that naked state. Now you're exposing your nude body to the mail lady!. Your face got a mixture of red colors, as you pressed your hands into your crotch. But suddenly, some strange made you uncover your naked crotch and put your hands at your sides, exposing your cock to the mail lady.

She bursts into laughter, pointing at your cock, saying "Omg, its so small!". These make you look down, just to check that your normal 5 inches cock was replaced by a 1 inch tiny toothpick dick. As the mail lady laughs at your tiny member, you run inside your house. You check again your clothes, but now, for your surprise, the coat, the slippers and your pajama were still there. You don't know what's happening, and you start trying to figure it out, and that impides you to see what happens next..

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)