More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by saturdaynight saturdaynight

Who are you, and what's next?

Male Office Worker

You were enjoying your day off. Tomorrow, you would need to trudge into Platzens LLC and crank out reports on sales figures and budget expenses. It is a dry and tedious job, but it pays alright and you get the holidays off. None of that was on your mind however. If this stone worked the way the clerk said, then your life would change forever. You needed a test. Something innocuous that you could play off if this was a cheap prank.

You leave the store and head to your car. About to open the door, you think about the best place to test. You see some folk walking around downtown here, shopping and taking in the sights. You decide that a stranger will find the experience at worst weird. You scope out for a target. You see a woman holding a shopping bag and a purse. She is sitting on a bench messing with her phone. She is wearing a sweater and some jeans. Modest breasts, small butt, and a short bob for her brunette hair. Perfect.

You approach the woman holding the stone in your pocket. Here goes nothing. She hears your footfalls and looks up. She doesn't say anything immediately. You might just be passing by to a store or some such. You initiate conversation, "You want to talk to me about yourself for a while." You figure at worst, this sounds like a bad pickup line. A brief look of confusion crosses her face before she relaxes and says, "I do. How did you know? Here, have a seat." She moves her shopping bag.

You sit down and she starts in, "My name is Meghan Hollis. I am 26 years old and work as a market researcher for a big company. I am out shopping for new clothes to wear to a company party coming up."

You decide to interpret, not sure how long this will go, "Your name is Jane. It always has been."

She blinks a couple times, "Is that not what I said. I started with 'My name is Jane Hollis.'"

You feel emboldened by this, "Your name is Titty Bigguns and always has been."

She now frowns, "I know my name. I've told it to you twice. Are you even listening to me?"

"How do you feel about such an unusual name?" You decide to test how your powers affect things that you did not directly change.

"Obviously, I don't love it. It is very difficult to be taken seriously. I don't know why my parents named me Titty. I've thought about getting it changed, but it's what I grew up with. Besides, as much as I hate it sometimes, it does feel unique. I've never met anyone else named Titty."

You decide to up your changes, trying something physical, "You wear skimpy clothing."

Her sweater shrinks, now leaving her stomach exposed and displaying quite a bit of cleavage to boot. Her jeans fly up her legs, becoming booty shorts. The material changes from denim to a polyester/cotton blend. Her sneakers become sandals even. Her shopping bag is now filled with similarly skimpy clothing and her purse grows larger to fit what she can no longer pocket. She looks down at her new outfit, "Wasn't I wearing something else a second ago? Wait... what?"

She seems confused and uncertain. She also seems like she is about to panic. You act quickly, "You will remain calm." She immediately calms down.

Alright, so you learned that subjects will notice changes unless you specify. Good to know. Now to test how far physical changes can go.

"Since you finished puberty, you've had breasts the size of softballs. You have always held great pride in them and since you were 18 have dressed in as little clothing as possible to show them off." No sooner do you finish speaking than Titty's breasts grow out. Her shirt grows out with them as it shrinks in other areas. Eventually, she is only wearing a bikini top and a short skirt. The skirt covers even less than her booty shorts did. She leans back to better push out her chest, her breasts now softball sized. She still has a look of placid calm on her face though. You stand up. Time to wrap this up, with one last gift.

"Your libido is doubled. You do not remember meeting me. Everything I've changed about you, you fully believe to be a natural consequence of your life. You no longer must be calm."

She awakens from her calmness and looks around. She sees you, "Oh hey there. Want sit down and talk a while. I've got some things to say." You realize you left your first change on her. You respond, "I have a minute. Tell me about yourself in that time."

"Well, my name is Titty Bigguns. You can see why." She grabs her breasts and shakes them for you. "I am 26 years old and work in marketing. My motto is, 'sex sells.' I was out here shopping for some sexy clothes and looking to pick up a stud for a one night stand."

You smile, "You need look no further!"

She laughs, "Oh, not you of course. You're great to talk to, but I do have standards."

Angry, you finish the conversation, "You are no longer interested in talking with me. You decided five years ago to have sex with any guy that asks, which you have done. You do not remember me at all, but if you ever see me again, you will believe I am way out of your league and not approach." With that, you walk off.

Titty gets her phone back out from her purse and sees a text asking for some sex. She smiles and gets up to head to her contact's house. She adjusts her breasts to make sure they look the best they can.

Where will you go from here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)