More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tmura tmura

What do you see?

Male - Detective Mars Crush

You see yourself, only 28 years old a Detective. You played loose, but flexible lawman as your time between joining as a trooper and now. You'll have to continue true to this, for the woman with high augments will be your hardest score to settle. What you need first though, is to build a case given that you're even able to catch this elusive, and oddly beautiful suspect. Her raven long hair, intertwined in elaborate tails and free from her face. The face, of fair skin and wide-eyed, apple red fluorescent iris, modded to provide her with no telling what information on her surrounding. Symmetrical and feminine, what you could recall to the sketch artist the day after her clear and dominate escape over you. Her small, button nose above her well rounded lipstick clad lips. She is of equal height to you, an even 6 feet or roughly 183 cm. You notice yourself starting to get a bit too excited...

You shake your thoughts and steel yourself for a heading to gather more information on what materials she needs, and why. Or if she's even the suspect. You just have nothing right now.

Time to get on your detective duties.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)