More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kieran_lacky_69 Kieran_lacky_69

What's next?

Makoto Naegi - Danganronpa

{{All characters that appear are over the age of 18. This story may contain spoilers for Danganronpa 1, 2 and the anime, but no spoilers for V3.}}


Hope's Peak is one of the best schools in the world and has grown rapidly in recent years. Just this year he managed to scout out 2 new classes of students, class 78 and class 79 and some students who had impressed the school, truly a milestone for the academy. Yet the academy has a dark future ahead of it, one of its students would soon make an attempt to spread despair across the world and crush it.

Except this timeline was very different.

It was a normal Monday morning, and Makoto was taking a morning walk before going to school and as he walked he saw a peculiar looking stone on the ground (after all, it's not normal for a stone to be the color of the rainbow).

So he picked it up and suddenly felt a big headache that lasted for five seconds.

"Ah... what a boy". said Makoto "What the heck happened."

He looks around, not seeing the cause of his headache, and finally decides to finish the walk is to go to school.

Along the way Makoto thinks of his classmates and class 79. By now he had turned 18 and had recently started having perverted thoughts about girls and how he wants to fuck them however he wants and dominate them.

He was so deep in thought that he didn't notice him muttering. "It would be nice if it was normal that Hina, Akane, my sister Komaru (who entered on indicated growth) and that bitch of Hiyoko (who although a big bitch, had suffered a whole body snap that even he hardened his cock secretly) were my sex slaves, in love with me, and that they were completely naked except for some accessories such as stockings and gloves.

He didn't notice, too much in his thoughts, that the rock he was holding in his hand began to glow.

***

Makoto arrives in class just in time and without looking around sits on the chair and puts his arms and dropping the stone and quickly picks it up and puts it in his pocket.

He doesn't know why he's keeping it, but he feels the need to take it with him.

Then he hears his sister's voice calling to him.

"Finally you arrived big brother, I was worrying and your other slaves too".

"Sorry Komaru, I was just taking a quick walk,…wait what you just said.

He raises his head,...it's to his disbelief and eyes wide open he sees: his sister Komaru, Hina and the two girls from class 79 standing in front of him all naked, with a magnificent view of their boobs and asses and their pussy. Plus they were all smiling in their own way and posing provocatively and showing off their assets.

"Good morning Makoto, don't you mind if today I'm the one who will give you the blowjob during the lesson?". Hina asked.

"So Makoto I convinced the teacher to approve a workout that will keep me in shape and you'll fuck me at the same time." Akane said.

"Hey, fuck your workout big boobs, master Makoto will come to my room and I will give him a very exotic dance, created by me, they will notice all the beauty of my body,... and of course he can fuck my pussy and ass whatever you want," Hiyoko said with a big wicked smile.

"... No offense girls, but I know my brother, and it is clear that he wants to fuck and kiss me passionately first." Komaru pointed out and that to show her point she turns around and she shows her pussy to the Ultimate Lucky.

He blinked several times and as the girls argued over who should get fucked first I notice a small glow inside his pocket.

As he picked up the stone, he noticed that it gave off a small glow. It's a quick look, note that no one is shocked by the scene that is happening.

Makoto looks back in disbelief at the rock he was holding. He knows his luck always leads to crazy things. But this is certainly at the top of the list.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!!".


Note: {{Hope you enjoyed it. I just wanted to let you know that I will update this branch as soon as I have free time, that's all, see you next time :)}}.

What does Makoto decide to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)