More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Making it clear (impregnation)

Few month ago, we got new neighbours. They're nice people, even if I don't talk too much with them. But then their daughter came to visit from college, and since then, I try to spot her car to see if she's there. But she's probably out of my league, so I'm scared to make a move.

One day, I hear a splash in my pool and go see what's going on. To my surprise, it's Jane, the neighbour's daughter. When she sees me, she gets out... completely naked. But she has something written on her belly, partly washed by the water, 'I want your dick in my pussy'.

Noticing my look toward the message, she tells me. "I kept sending you hints, but since you don't seem to notice them, I decided to take a more direct approach."

"I didn't know, I was scared I wasn't good enough for you." I tell her.

"With the money you have, it easily fills the flaws you have, don't worry." She then explains.

Disappointed by her argument, I asks "So, you just want to be with me for my money ?"

"Money is one of your attractive traits, yes, but there are others, and it's fleeting, like my look. One day we won't like each others because one of those traits will disappear, but in the mean time, we can have fun."

Her arguments are not as ridiculous as I would expect, so I agree and she join me in the living room.

After that, every time she comes home from college, we go to dates, watch movies and most of all, fuck. She's wild and never say no to anything, so I try every holes of hers.


Years later, she's my wife and bear my twin kids. She still love my money, I still love her face - especially around my cock - so we don't intent to leave each others.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)