More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rhubarb97 Rhubarb97

What happens on day 2?

Make a new friend?

Tanya went to her locker and took out her book for the first class of the day. After closing her locker, a new student from out of state walked up to her locker and opened it. Tanya couldn't help looking at her. She was wearing a short skirt very much like her own, but the new student had a mid-calf plaid skirt on. She had on a pair of black leggings with knee-high black boots. Tanya looked up at the new students face and noticed her white blouse, and that she could see a blue tank top underneath it. She was fair skinned and had a thinner figure than Tanya, but it worked for her. Her dark hair was long and flowing. When the new student was done in her locker she closed it and noticed Tanya was looking at her.

The new student thought to herself, "Why is she staring at me? Does she know who I am?"

Tanya saw the new student look her way and noticed her steel blue eyes. Tanya was about to turn away and head to class when the new student called out to her.

"Wait, why were you looking at me like that?" the new student asked

Tanya's instinct was to just continue on to class, but the word wait stopped her and caused her to turn around and answer.

She walked back to the new student and answered, "I was looking at you, because I like what you are wearing. Where did you buy it?"

The new student replied, "I bought it at Macy's in New York. My parents and I used to live on Long Island. My name is Ashley. What's your name?"

Tanya replied automatically, "Tanya."

"Nice to meet you Tanya. Are you from around here, or are you a new student, too?" Ashley held out her hand in greeting.

Tanya took the offered hand and replied. "Yes, I've lived here all my life. Sorry, but it is getting late, and I should be getting to my first class."

"Oh, sorry about that, I tend to ramble on and forget about the time." Ashley stated. "What is your first class?"

"College Prep Biology." Tanya replied.

"Great, that is my first class." Ashley said excitedly. "You must be a senior then. I am, too. Can I walk with you to class?"

Tanya wanted to say she had to go to the bathroom, but she was compelled to walk to class with Ashley. "Sure, we better get moving if we don't want to be late, though."

What happens in Biology today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)