More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

So who shall be Blacked first

Maisie Williams

Being an extra on the set for game of thrones you tend to get lost in the shuffle of the massive amounts of extras around. I just started out as a bodyguard next thing I know I’m wearing body armor in a battle sequence it didn’t last long since I almost broke my left hand on a steel helmet during it but I kept coming back as a background character depending on what they needed. Like being a very tall white walker or a large man for the Mountain to showcase his killing abilities.

While getting my hand looked over I had run into Maisie Williams we hit it off the British jailbait was so sweet going into season 7 we hooked up but kept it so off the radar nobody was the wiser being 7 ‘4 you wouldn’t think someone like her would find a guy like me such a catch during a shooting break we found ourselves on a shopping trip but Maisie was clearly distracted.

“I really need another outfit I look like a street walker.” she said

“It was your idea to put it on…still your legs look fantastic.” I said

Maisie was wearing all black fishnet stockings, a leather skirt that was almost illegal short, and a long sleeved top that was open at her shoulders nobody within eye shot had a clue that I pounded this girls holes every chance we had with my 14 inch black cock.

“I’m feeling frisky let’s bring a girl home.” she whispered

“Your sounding crazy.” I said

Maisie was already looking around the beach for options seeing a number of eye candy worthy picks from Kate Beckinsale and Anna Kendrick to Christina Hendricks and Scarlett Johansson.

“I can’t decide so many options.” she said

“Not like you can just walk up and ask to have sex with them.” I said

“Well Kate has the legs, Anna has the ass, Scarlett has the abs and legs, and Christina has the epic boobs.” she said

“Oh no your not roping me into something that spells disaster if it goes wrong.” I said

I pulled Maisie into a secluded cave her frisky nature was going into overdrive the darker it got some light filtered in from a hole in the top of the cave she was busy fishing my big black cock out of my pants.

Maisie said...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)