More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MidbossMan MidbossMan

Who is the next duelist soul Heishin pulls into his arena?

Mai Valentine

Mai Valentine

The dueling beauty, Mai Valentine, is just as known for her looks as she is her dueling skills. Her waving blond hair calls to mind the movie stars of Hollywood, while her body is easily a 10 on the average duel fan's books. She dresses to kill, most recognizable in her tight leather skirt and matching jacket, with a bustier that pushes up her already ample breasts for an extra, eye-catching distraction. Her hoop earrings, red lipstick, and painted nails are all part of her sex appeal; she has the confidence of a mature woman and is known to be calculating, brazen, and exciting in her duels.

A veteran duelist, Mai's Harpie Ladies have carried her far into the world of professional dueling. These monsters in these cards, winged women, are nearly as appealing as their user is. The buff lady Amazons are another staple of hers, as are powerful trap cards such as "Shadow of Eyes" and "Mirror Wall." Her deck seems to embody feminine dominance.

In the past, Mai Valentine preyed off of men such as Rex Raptor by using her wiles, pretending to be a fortune teller by spraying her cards with a unique scented perfume. By doing so, she was capable of cheating, always staying one step ahead of her opponent by foretelling her own cards in any duel. As she matured, she came to rely on her own skill instead. She became friends with the boy, Yugi Muto, who carried the puzzle harboring the pharaoh's soul... and perhaps closer than friends with his friend, Joey Wheeler. At times, she also helped guide the aspiring duelist, Tea Gardner.

Despite her skill and her techniques, Mai's track record has always been a little spotty when it counted: numerous failures blight her career, as well as one that nearly cost her her soul against the evil Yami Marik. This leads her to harbor several doubts. Heishin sees the opportunity to shatter her confident exterior and expose those doubts... and he also hopes that her world-renowned body will help to recover his sex drive. If this doesn't work, nothing will!

What clothes will Mai wear and who will she duel?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)