More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darklyte31 darklyte31

What world or nation will your story take place in?

Magitech Misogyny Earth

A world where everyone can use magic via innate ability or magic devise or trinket.

A world where innate magic users have a perverse, but innocent twist that some twist themselves.

A world where wizards must were clothes to perform magic, the more, the powerful.

A world where a witch can only cast magic nude, and cast magic naked for more power. Hats don’t count.

Both wizard and witch have long lifespans based on personal power that reach into the centuries and start at twenty-five. Magic is not hereditary.

In this world, the wizards are in charge. Almost a century ago they cast an irreversible spell to have all men born become able to take up wizardry and all women have a more submissive instinct. Back then they, along with witches, made up approximately twenty percent of the population each. The only men left are elderly.

The witches own attempt to counteract the massive spell only produced a high percentage of lesbians among women and one-hundred percent among witches. And an extremely low temperature resistance. Witches also share some of the instincts since they were women before witches, but with age those instincts fade.

Today, witches and women make up over seventy percent of people. The spell had other significant changes due to male perversions of a wizards mind. The only things that stuck to the witches from this spell is a lack of obesity, no blood months among witch kind, and their nipples shaped by their corresponding magical affinity . Each witch had their own opinion on the two cocks new wizards had; but at least their male nipples matched the new witches nipples in affinity.

Wizards rule in positions of high power such as emperors, kings, and presidents. And positions of making law. They share power with the witches in the owning of big business, witches being experts in Magitech as well.

That leaves the ordinary mundane women. Very few have the tenacity to challenge the status quo, their instincts to obey men warring with their feminist minds. They are the second and sometimes third class citizens. Their rights are minimal.

Wizard, Witch, or Woman, whose perspective to choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)