More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zbloutch zbloutch

How does it start?

Magic pimp : fuck the police

“Put your hands where I can see them! You’re not talking your way out of this one, you fucking degenerate!”

Linda’s heart was racing in her ribcage. When she had been assigned this case a few months earlier, she would never have thought she was going to get involved in something that horrifying. At the time, she had been told several women had disappeared in town, and that the police suspected a case of human trafficking. The files she had read about the victims weren’t helpful. All of them didn’t seem like the kind of people who would get into trouble. One day, they were living a normal life, and the next day, they would vanish, without leaving any trace.

Slowly, Linda had gathered more and more information. She had found out about this major prostitution ring. At first, she had thought it was just some kind of brothel out of town, but the more she would learn about it, the more it appeared she was dealing with something big and powerful. Probably too much for an ordinary cop.

But Linda was no ordinary cop. She was the first female officer in her department, and since she had joined the , she had done her best to prove that she deserved her place here just as much as the others. And had met some success. Criminals who had been active for decades, to the point where they thought nothing could possibly happen to them, had ended up in jail thanks to her efforts. And this case wasn't going to be any exception. Step by step, she had unfolded every mystery. Women all over the country were being brainwashed, their bodies twisted into a slutty caricature of their former selves. She had no idea how these freaks had achieved this, maybe through some kind of hypnosis, plus some plastic surgery. The victims of this organisation weren't killed, but their fate wasn't that different from . Their former personalities were dissolved into their new selves.

A few weeks ago, Linda had managed to find one of those victims. According to the file she had read about her, she used to be a 36 year old math teacher. But when the policewoman found her, there was nothing left of her but an 18 year old bimbo with fake tits, lips injections etc. She had been tied up in a basement, waiting to be shipped to a rich client somewhere in Dubai. When Linda had untied her, instead of thanking her, or breaking down in tears, like the cop had expected, she had lunged at her, screaming about how horny she was, trying to rip off Linda's uniform. The latter had no other choice than tazing her so she could bring her to the police station. Oddly enough, the analysis didn't find any trace of surgery or actual brain damage. It was as if the victim had always been this vapid slut, with no memories of her former life. The mere thought of a human being erased this easily was frightening enough to keep Linda awake at night. She made herself the promise that if she were to fall into the hands of these monsters, she'd rather shoot herself in the head than let them transform her.

So there she was, now. Some anonymous source had given her the secret address of the criminal responsible for all this, and she had arrived there with one colleague she had absolute confidence in.

She briefly looked at the black woman next to her. Tiara was an experienced officer. She was already there when Linda joined the , and had been one of the first colleagues to change her methods to become a better cop once she started seeing how successful the young woman was. She wasn't the most talkative person, but Linda had already noticed a picture on her desk, with her, a man her age, and two kids. She had assumed it was her family. The two had been on several missions together, enough for Linda to know she was an honest policewoman who couldn't be corrupted, even by the richest criminals. And she was gonna need her loyalty in the minutes to come.

As soon as she had broken into the large mansion where she was supposed to find the monster responsible for all these disappearances, they had found themselves in a large room. A few dozen meters further, there was a large fireplace with a sofa in front of it. Sitting on this sofa, a bald man was smoking a cigar, turning his back to the intruders. He didn't even react when Linda yelled at him. Instead, he reached for a glass and took a sip of the liquid, probably an expensive .

“What took you so long?”

Surprised by the criminal's chill attitude, Linda hesitated briefly, before speaking again.

“Are you deaf? Put your hands in the air, or I'll shoot you! I'll...”

Suddenly, Linda realized there were more than just the three of them in the room. Their target still hadn't moved, but she could slowly notice more and more silhouettes, standing in the shadows. Naked women, with ridiculously large curves, staring at the newcomers with blank eyes.

“Are those...” Tiara whispered.

Linda nodded. Yes, it seemed the last victims of this madman were still here, ready to be shipped to millionaires looking for a new sex . There were women of all kinds and all races. White, Asian, Latina, Black. Blondes, brunettes, readheads. They all had one thing in common : they had been transformed to the point where even their own family wouldn't have recognized them. And given the lack of life in their eyes, they wouldn't have recognized their families either.

“You probably noticed my friends here”, said the bald man, who still hadn't looked at the newcomers. “How do you like them? I transformed them no later than today. Please don't damage them, some people paid a lot of money for them.”

Linda's eyes wandered from the transformed girls to their tormentor, filled with disgust. She had met people who had gone through the same transformation, and she knew it was too late to save them. They may still be breathing, but they could barely be called human now.

“My God, it's even worse than I thought”, whispered Tiara.

“Stay focused, Tiara, he's probably trying to distract us”.

Linda started walking towards the fireplace, followed by her colleague, who was doing her best to hide how much this room was giving her the creeps. Both strengthened their grip on their guns, ready to arrest this man.

“How cute”, he said, still turning his back to them. “You really think you got this address thanks to your hard work, not because I wanted you here”.

“What the...”

Linda started when she heard Tiara screaming. She turned around just in time to see one of those half naked bimbos approaching her colleague from behind, with a needle in her hand. Before she could do anything, she saw the big-breasted freak push the needle in the policewoman's neck, before running away giggling, her huge tits swinging with every step.

“You bitch !” Tiara shouted.

“Are you okay?”, asked Linda, worried.

“Yeah, yeah...it's just...I feel...so warm”.

Tiara reached for her forehead , wiping the sweat that was now covering it. She staggered, her breathing getting heavier.

“Tiara!”

“Something's wrong...”

Tiara's trembling hand was now passing through her hair. She froze when she saw her fingers, and the thick locks of hair they had just picked up. Then, she saw her hair fall one by one on the floor, until she was completely bald. Before she could even freak out about the loss of her hair, she suddenly grabbed her belly, her face contorted in a grimace of pain.

“Aaargh!”, she cried, falling on all fours.

“What did you do to her?” Linda screamed.

“Don't worry, I'm not gonna turn her into another of my girls. You see, you arrested a lot of my guards, and recruiting new ones can be difficult”.

Linda couldn't take her eyes away from her colleague. Tiara was lying on the ground, struggling to breathe, her clothes looking tighter and tigher in her body, as if she was...expanding?”

“Please...I have a family”.

“And I'm sure they'll miss you, sweetheart, but don't worry, you're about to forget them”.

“Okay, that's enough !” Linda said, aiming her pistol at the bald man. “Surrender and change her back, or else...”

A loud tearing sound echoed through the room. Linda froze and looked at her colleague with a worried look. The latter's police uniform was being torn apart by her expanding figure. She was now on all fours again, her fists clenched. Her destroyed uniform was now revealing a large and muscular back. More tearing sounds were heard, and soon, the uniform in shreds could no longer hide her legs getting thicker, her arms getting larger than Linda's legs, her veins pulsing throughout her body, spreading the poison with every heartbeat.

“Help...me...”, she moaned, with a surprisingly deep voice.

“I'm warning you”, yelled Linda, on the verge of tears.

The policewoman tried advancing towards their tormentor, but she felt someone grab her by the ankle. She looked down and saw Tiara, now almost completely masculine, holding her foot, preventing her from leaving her side. Her eyes were red, and staring at her, filled with hate.

“It's all your fault”, she growled, as even her jawline was thickening.

“Tiara”, Linda stammered, horrified by the changes her friend had gone through.

As an answer, Tiara suddenly pulled Linda's leg violently, causing the cop to fall on the floor. Her gun fell on the ground, and Tiara quickly punched it, pushing it far enough so that her former colleague couldn't take it back.

“You'll pay for this”.

Linda was now stuck on her back, with Tiara sitting on top of her, drooling all over the helpless cop. Her eyes wide in shock, Linda noticed the horse-sized cock that had grown out of Tiara's crotch. It was still flacid, but already huge. The thought of this thing entering her crossed her mind, and terrified her even more. It would tear her apart from the inside with no doubt.

“Tiara...”

Linda gasped, as she felt her former colleague's hands wrapping around her neck, stopping her from breathing. Quickly, she felt her blood pulsing against her temples. She knew she had to do something, but the man Tiara had turned into was just too strong.

Just when she thought all hope was lost, Tiara suddenly stopped strangling her. Linda opened her eyes, and saw her bald head upon her. But this time, instead of hatred and lust, she saw horror and fear in her eyes.

“Oh my God, Linda, I'm sorry. I didn't want this...it's this stuff...it gets in my head...I...”

“We need to arrest this man”, said Linda. “And we'll him to change you back. Are you in control again?”

“Yeah...I think.”

Linda stood up, followed by Tiara. The latter was now more than two meters tall, and her muscles seemed to give her enough strength to crush a human skull without breaking a sweat. There was nothing left, physically speaking, of the policewoman who had entered this room a few minutes earlier. Eager to get this over with, Tiara walked past Linda in the direction of their target, who had finally stood up from his sofa. Linda couldn't help but ogling her colleague's athletic ass. She had never been attracted by girls, and her colleague was no exception. But as a man, Tiara had become pretty spectacularly built. She shook her head, trying to get rid of these ideas. What the hell was she thinking? Her colleague and friend had suffered a horrific transformation, and she was getting sexual thoughts about that?

“You better fix what you've done, creep”, growled Tiara, “or else...”

The criminal was now facing them, a smile on his face. He was wearing nothing but a smoking jacket, his hands behind his back. Despite having a policewoman and an angry titan approaching him, he didn't seem to be nervous.

“You've always been a fierce one. Ain't that right, Tiara? Or should I say...Tyrone?

This final word hit Tiara like a slap in the face. All of a sudden, Linda's companion froze, her eyes wide in shock.

“What did...you do...”

“Tiara, what's going on?”

Linda saw her colleague grab her head, grimacing in pain, panting heavily. Her eyes were closed at first, as if she was concentrating to remain in control. When they opened again, Linda saw absolute, almost animalistic, fear.

“No, please ! I don't wanna disappear, I don't...”

And then, just like that, Tiara was no more. The titan's breath slowed down, as fear was soon replaced by a wicked smile on his face. He turned towards Linda, and for the first time, the cop saw the massive boner between his legs. She gasped, barely able to believe the size of this cock.

“Like what you see, slut? Then come give uncle Tyrone a blowjob”.

“Tiara, I know you're still in here.”

“She isn't, actually, said the villain. I was surprised she had managed to retain her personality for so long. I guess she had a strong will. But hearing her, sorry, his new name was the final straw. Your friend just vanished into thin air. But I'm sure you'll find this man just as fun.

“Master, can I fuck her?”

“Of course, Tyrone. Well, my guards are all the same. Stupid, horny all the time, but very loyal. I guess it's only fair if I let him have his way with you first, once I change a few things about you.”

The criminal snapped his fingers. All of a sudden, Linda felt an increasing feeling of warmth spreading through her body.

“Nooo...no no no no, this can't be happening to me!”

At this moment, she didn't care anymore about catching this man, saving the city from criminals, or any of her ideals. She would have done anything to be allowed to run away, keeping her body intact.

“Please, I'll do anything you wan't. But don't change me!”

“Well, well, what happened to Linda the stuck-up cop, who threw so many of my clients in jail? Anyway, it's too late now. You'll soon get to see the new you.”

Linda looked down, and saw her uniform changing, turning into a skimpy outfit designed for a stripper, a mere parody of the respectable uniform she used to wear. Soon, she found herself in this slutty costume, obviously made for a more busty woman. Or was it?

“Oh God...”

In a few seconds, Linda saw her small and perky breasts inflate, turning into two silicon balloons, pressing her outfit that was completely failing at hiding her new curves.

“This can't be happening...please...”

Her ass followed soon after. In less than a minute, her body had betrayed her, turning into some cheap eye-candy for the first perv walking past her.

“Hmmm...please...change me back...I won't tell anyone, I promise...”

“Is that really what you want?”

“Yes!”, Linda sobbed.

“But your panties seem to tell otherwise”.

Linda widened her eyes, noticing the expanding wet spot on her shorts. He was right. Her body was so sensitive. The contact of her nipples with the fabric of her suit, her clit rubbing her panties, all this was making her so horny. She shook her head. No, she had to fight it. She was a great policewoman, not some cheap whore...but why did it have to feel so good.

“Ooooh”, she moaned.

“Admit it, said her tormentor. Deep down, you were always a whore”.

Just like the word Tyrone had made Tiara's mind collapse, the word “whore” hit Linda's brain hard. She staggered, protesting weakly, trying to remember her job, her family, her friends, but everything was vanishing despite her efforts. When she looked at the stranger again, she smiled, unzipping her top, to give the man who transformed her a better view of her huge boobs.

“Hey, handsome, wanna see a show you'll never forget?”

She bent over, letting the criminal mastermind admire her impressive rack, her lips frozen in a slutty pout. She needed a cock in her pussy. She needed it so bad.

“Cocks, she panted. I need cocks. I've been a bad bad girl. Please somebody treat me like the bitch I am”.

“Trust me, the criminal said while containing his laughter, I'll be more than happy to give you the fuck you deserve. But I promised my friend over here would be first.”

Linda turned towards Tyrone, and gasped at the sight of his massive dick, pointing in her direction. Tyrone was staring at her, his mouth ajar, visibly too horny to think straight.

“Boobs...must fuck...”

“OMG, I need that cock inside me!”

Without waiting any longer, Linda started taking her clothes off, trembling in excitement.

It didn't take long for Tyrone to rip of her bra and panties, the last remaining clothes on her body. The titan grabbed her fat tits, squeezing them to the point where the former Linda would have screamed in pain. But the whore she had become just moaned, her hands reaching for his huge dick, stroking it to keep it hard, although Tyrone didn't seem to need any help for that. She felt his hands under her buttcheeks, lifting her from the ground. A moment later, she was thrown on the table in the middle of the room. Lying on her belly, her tits pressed against the table, Linda started breathing more heavily, as her former colleague was climbing on the table too, getting on top of her.

“Fuck me, she whispered. Fuck me”.

She was ready. She knew a dick this size was gonna ravage her, but she didn't care. Tyrone grabbed her tit from behind and entered her pussy without any foreplay. It wasn't needed : she was already dripping wet.

“Ooooooooh Goooood”

For the next minute, Linda enjoyed the feeling of the largest cock she had ever experienced, moving back and forth in her pussy, stretching it like it had never been before. Tyrone's slaps on her ass were only making more horny. Every second that passed, she felt herself growing closer and closer to a particularly powerful orgasm.

“Fuck me! Fuck me baby ! Ooooh”

Just when Linda was about to cum, Tyrone suddenly withdrew, leaving her trembling with lust, her body begging for release.

“Why did you stop, she cried. Please, I need to cum, I need to...AAAARGH”

Tyrone wasn't done with her. Before she could finish her sentence, his rock hard cock entered her tight asshole without a warning. Before her transformation, Linda would probably been screaming in pain. But now, she was welcoming this dick with tears of joy in her eyes.

“Oh...my...Gaaaawd...this is perfect...don't stop, please don't stop”.

It didn't take long for Linda to cum, squirting all over the place, while her eyes were rolling to the back of their sockets. Not long after, she felt her colon filling with Tyrone's hot cum. Tired after his efforts, Tyrone let himself collapse on his partner, still balls deep inside of her. Linda suddenly heard a faint cry right behind her ear.

“Oh God, Linda, I'm sorry.”

And suddenly, for a brief moment, she remembered too. She remembered her former life, her former self. And the next moment, the also felt the excruciating pain inside her body, left by this unhuman cock.

“Tiara...we've got...to do something...”

“Damn, the two of you had a strong personality, hadn't you? Don't worry, it will disappear for good in a few hours. Now, stand up, both of you.

Linda tried to resist. She didn't want to vanish again, to leave this slut in charge of her body. But hearing the orders from this man was enough to make her mind collapse again. She and Tyrone stood up. A brief look at the latter's eyes was enough to see that Tiara had also disappeared, once more. They were now both standing, waiting for their master's instructions. A stream of Tyrone's cum was still flowing from Linda's asshole, descending along her leg.

“Tyrone, go upstairs. My maids will find you some new clothes. Of course, if you want to fuck a few more of them, be my guest. As for you, darling…”

Linda’s enemy, who had now become her master, was standing right in front of her. He gently grabbed her chin and smiled at the sight of her eyes full of lust.

“As for you, I have something special in store”.

1 week later

“Gentlemen, thank you for coming here”.

The criminal mastermind who had transformed the two cops a week earlier was now holding a glass of champagne, surrounded with dozen of extremely wealthy people, wearing expensive business suits and masks.

“I am pleased to inform you that this business has been booming over the past year, all thanks to loyal clients like you. Some of you even bought a hundred of my girls. They weren’t always easy to kidnap, but transforming them sure always was a delight”.

The crowd clapped. Most of them were obviously waiting for one thing: for this creep to bring his new girls for them to try.

“But I know you haven’t come here just to drink my champagne and listen to me making speeches. You wanna have a look at my new merchandise, and trust me, you won’t be disappointed.”

The owner of the mansion snapped his fingers and immediately afterwards, a door opened. All the guests looked at the newcomer, a huge black man, holding what seemed to be a massive gift box. Tyrone walked until he was in the middle of the large room, and put the box on the floor.

“Gentlemen, I give you Linda Johnson”.

Surprised whispers roamed through the crowd. Most of the people in this room had heard of this policewoman who had arrested some of their associates.

“Yes, I’m sure you heard of her. And I have no doubt that most of you would have loved to see her humiliated, degraded, turned into the hungry cumslut she was meant to be. Well…I’ve got good news for you.”

The man at the centre of all attention pulled a ribbon, causing the box to fall apart. The crowd gasped at the sight of the woman posing in front of them.

“Like what you see, studs?”

“Impressive, isn’t it? Let me look at my watch…oh dear, it seems it’s gangbang o’clock”.

The crowd cheered, with some people already unbuttoning their pants, drooling just by thinking about fucking this dream body.

“Don’t worry, she’ll be here all night, and you’re all allowed to fuck every single of her holes as many time as you want throughout the night.”

The almighty master of Linda slowly walked towards his creature, who was already starting to masturbate, biting her lips while ogling all those handsome men in the room. He gently touched her cheek.

“Are you ready to be fucked all night, my favourite toy?”

Linda’s eyes met her master’s, and for a brief second, her face had found all her seriousness back. She opened her mouth, as if she wanted to say something, as a tear left her eye, running down her face. But soon, she found her joyful and slutty expression, as if this brief moment of clarity was already over. She clapped her hands in excitement and got on her knees, spreading her legs without stopping her masturbation.

“Wanna have a taste of me, big boys? Then come and get it!”

The rest of the night could have been summarized like this: the brainwashed Linda, with a cock in her mouth, one in her pussy, one in her asshole, while jerking of two extra guys with her hands. It went on and on. People would cum inside of her and withdraw, but they would be replaced immediately afterwards. As soon as a cock left her mouth, she would speak with a voice made hoarse with lust:

“More…I need more…fill my mouth! Fill my hmmmph…”

Her massive tits were bouncing with every thrust in her holes. The guests weren’t gentle with her, and soon, her boobs, legs, ass were covered in hickeys, bruises, nail marks. The most vicious of them even left cigarette burns, but far from protesting, Linda was also getting hornier from the pain. Being a disposable fucktoy for a room filled with perverts was the only ambition her tiny brain could deal with now. Once in a while, a voice in her head was screaming, begging her to resist, but she wouldn’t listen. It just felt so good.

Another cock left her pussy with a wet sound, soon replaced by another one. She sighed in happiness. She was built for sex, and she was going to dedicate her whole life to this. And to enjoy every second of it.

[You can find the story with more pictures on my new Patreon page : www.patreon.com/zbloutch , as well as all my next stories :) ]

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)