More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darklyte31 darklyte31

What world or nation will your story take place in?

Magic Elements Cultivation World

First, history and the timeline of events are roughly the same.

Second, everybody in the world is born attuned to a single element with the capacity to evolve it to a more advanced element with the proper talent, training, and skill. The six basic elements are light, dark, earth, wind, fire and water. These are the only elements one can start with.

Third, elements are gender specific and there is no such thing as transgender.

Women are attuned light, wind, and fire.

Men are attuned to dark, water, and earth.

Fourth, what a person wears has a significant aspect on how, and much power they can cultivate.

Light individuals must expose as much of their bodies to light as they can. They are immune to light based burns.

Dark individuals must be enclosed on a dark space or wear tight knit clothing to block out the light. They are resistant to hot and cold temperatures.

Wind individuals wear diaphanous or no clothing to allow the air to caress their bodies and absorb its power. They are immune to wind based skin conditions and can breathe at high altitudes.

Water individuals gain power from humid environments and being submerged in water and often soak the clothes they wear. They are natural swimmers and can hold their breath underwater for a long time.

Fire individuals gain power from the heat and being near fire. They are immune from burning and can be temperamental. Their skin is constantly on fire, but a heatless one that only seems to burn worn objects.

Earth individuals are often barefoot, taking power from the ground they walk. They often carry dirt or are bedecked with jewelry.

Fifth, magic use burns calories, so there are no fatties.(if you find the term fatties offensive, then lighten up bitch)(am I talking about your attitude?)

Sixth, the number six is sacred among humanity. There are six base elements, at six a childs mind steadily starts absorbing knowledge. At twelve starts puberty, six years later ending it at eighteen. And six years later upon reaching twenty-four their elemental abilities awaken.

Who to follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)