More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zekar Zekar

How does the encounter start?

Magic Closet: Wish Come True

Note: This story thread involves you knowingly using magic to become a woman.

You had always felt a bit different. As if you weren’t in the body you were meant to be in. Over the course of many years you started to cross dress at home keeping a closet full of feminine clothes.

Then one night you heard something.

“God damn it!” Came a shout.

“Who’s there?” You ask the darkness.

There is a sparkling light that lands on the edge of your bed. Looking closer it appears to be a small woman with butterfly wings.

“Well, I’m supposed to be your fairy god mother, but it’s been a long day,” she said, nursing her hand, “I didn’t think a lock could be so difficult to break.”

“Why are you here?”

“I’ve come to grant your wish to become a woman,” she said, eyes wide with excitement. “I know it’s late, but corporate just likes dragging its feet on getting wishes to people.”

You heart begins to race, “How are you going to do that?”

The fairy pointed at the closet, a ray of sparkling pink light hit it. “Your closet is now enchanted. When you put on women’s clothes inside the closet you will transform into a woman that matches the outfit. And if you want to stay in a form you like I suggest getting a second closet and clothes. To change back into a man all you have to do is put on your old clothes inside the closet. Make sense?”

“Yes,” you say with tears in your eyes, “You don’t know how happy you’ve made me.”

“It’s alright,” the fairy says, “All in a days work.”

The fairy flies out the window.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)