More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr Nice Guy Mr Nice Guy

How does the encounter start?

Magic Closet: New Socks

The sunlight pouring in through the bedroom window brought searing pain. How had the previous night gotten so out of control? Normally, you weren't one to imbibe on a weekday, especially to that . People knew that Sam Redwood was a reliable, sturdy man. You had a reputation!

It had started with that woman. What was her name... you struggled to remember, the knowledge so close to the surface of your consciousness, but would slip away every time you grasped for it, like trying to grab smoke. Her name didn't matter, anyway. Everything else about her did. The way she moved, the way she smelled, the way she talked; Even through the blinding pain of the sunlight, you could still see her intense eyes in your imagination, causing your penis to stir.

You had wanted to leave the pub after one celebratory pint. It wasn't every day that your team was able to land a new account as big as the Jasper Falls portfolio. Consulting firms like the one you worked for got by assisting small-to-medium sized firms reach their full potential, showing owners things that they couldn't see because they were too close to the action to see the big picture. Working with Jasper Falls would be a game changer for your firm, a massive step up. It deserved at least one drink with the team.

That's when she walked in. As soon as you saw her you couldn't take your eyes off of her. When she returned the gaze, it was as if a fairy tale had come true. You joined her at the bar. One pint turned into two, then three, then five. Things had been going great. You were charming, she was intoxicating. Sure of your chances, confident that you would be leaving with her, you ignored your inner voice, the responsible part of yourself that told you that you'd had enough, that it was time to go home and sleep it off.

Then her boyfriend arrived. She smiled, she shook your hand saying that it had been nice to meet you. Your heart broke. Alone at the bar, you finished your last beer and watched your beloved enjoy the company of the newcomer at a corner booth, both far more physically affectionate than you could stomach.

A quick cab-ride home, keys in door, shoes off, and asleep in your clothes. Alone.

Now you were paying for it.

You sat up, your stomach complaining, head screaming, and opened your eyes.

"Shit," you mumble as you look at the time on clock. You were already thirty minutes late for work. You had the time banked that it wouldn't matter, except that you had a strategy meeting in an hour to start working on the new account. If you missed that, who knows what career opportunities would pass you by.

A quick text to your boss let them know that you were running behind. A quick shower washed some of the night's regrets away, but not the hangover. Padding around with the towel around your waist, shielding your eyes from the sun, you found a bottle of pain killers, which you immediately swallowed two, hoping that it would do the trick. Then, returning to the bathroom, you continued your routine. Shaving, teeth, a look in the mirror. Even cleaned up you still looked terrible. Your eyes were bloodshot, your skin pallid. There would be no disguising how you were feeling that morning, but hopefully it wouldn't take away from your performance. You wanted Jasper Falls to be a launching pad for the next stage of your career.

Back in your bedroom, you walked to the large, ornate wardrobe your grandmother had left to you when she died. It was huge, having room for all of your clothes, shoes, underwear, everything. Once you had inherited it, you had even gotten rid of your dresser, having no need with the new piece of furniture. Most people would have sold the wardrobe, especially with how huge it was. The piece had come to you with an appraisal from the estate. It was worth tens of thousands of dollars, so selling it would have been a windfall, but you held onto it. The memories of hiding in it, playing in it as a child were too strong. There was this one game you used to play with your siblings, the one where you pretended the wardrobe took you to a magical land, full of adventure...

Not having time for such whimsy, you focused back on your task. Boxer shorts, check. Dress pants, check. Shirt, check. Lucky tie, check. Socks...

What the hell?

You had pulled out the drawer that normally held your socks, but your socks were gone! Inside were something you'd never seen in there before. Stockings. Sheer black stockings. White knee-high stockings. Fishnet stockings. Pantyhose. Pink. Red. Baby blue. Knee-high. Full-length. Ankle-length. All women's, none yours.

You glanced at the clock. You didn't have time for this shit! You had just barely enough time to dress and get out the door in time for the strategy meeting! Who could be messing with you? This was a pretty elaborate prank to pull, breaking into someone's house, swapping out the socks. To what end? Was this a humiliation game?

You didn't care. You had to get to work. In your mind, it was worth it to wear the stockings, just for today, as long as you were there to help launch the Jasper Falls project.

Picking the black knee-high stockings, since their colour was closest to your normal dress socks, you sat on the bed and slid them up your legs. The smooth feeling was not unpleasant, but not something you had ever imagined on your skin. Then, pulling up your pants, you smiled as the stockings were mostly hidden. Sure, you could still feel them against your skin, but it was your secret. Nobody else would ever have to know. At least, that was what you hoped.

Shirt, tie, belt, then you slipped on your high-gloss dress shoes. You admired yourself in the mirror. For the first time you were glad you looked like crap. The pale colour of your skin, the bags under your eyes, would easily distract from your ankles, the only bit of stocking left showing.

No time for breakfast, nor for coffee, you grabbed your keys and your wallet and walked out the door, heading to work.

Does anyone notice at the office?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)