More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Who are they ?

Maggie Jones

(Based on the idea of Duskwolf)

Maggie stopped the minivan on the side of the road, hoping she would find it in one piece when she come back. The street where the florist was, was too small to park it there. So she walked on the rest of the way. She was dressed in comfy clothes that was loosely covering the body she slowly started to find unattractive. After three children, she had a hard time to get to her old shape, her ass was too big and her legs chubby, giving her a pear shape body. As she hit thirty-five, her breasts slowly started to lose their firmness and at now forty-four, they were dangling loosely. And there was also her stretch marks on her now soft belly and breasts... She couldn't give up on the good look of her youth.

She was looking for a divorce and she couldn't go back looking for a good man looking like this. Her husband may be okay having lost his muscular body and gaining a fat belly after years behind a desk, but she couldn't. And now he had lost his job and was staying home watching TV, because it's not a good time to look for a job.

Well now, their younger son is 18, so she can live her life alone again, and she have all the intention to do so. But for that, she had to find that woman named Circe. For anyone, believing that a person could grant wishes would be, at best, a joke. But Maggie had faced things that she couldn't explain years ago, something that she didn't want to remember. And she was also certain that, she was cursed in high-school by that gothic bitch... That's why her life went downhill in the last decade.

Maggie finally arrived to the florist, a patch of paradise in a crappy street filled with junkies and hookers. She entered and felt almost immediately at peace. There was flowers everywhere and the smell brought her kind memories. But at the same time she felt quite oppressed by the lack of space in the building.

"Hi ! Can I help you with something ?" A feminine voice said.

Maggie almost jumped of surprise, the girl came out of nowhere. A beautiful redhead who probably thought that she would stay pretty forever.

"Yes, I want to see your manager, Circe." She told her with authority.

The girl didn't even flinched.

"Of course, follow me."

Maggie followed her in a maze of flowers and plants, until they reached a door that looked like a back-store door.

"She's waiting for you." The girl said.

"Waiting for... ?" Started to say Maggie, but the redhead wasn't there anymore.

Passing through the door led her to another room where a woman was lying on a sofa, half naked. Her beauty was so out of this world, she didn't seem to be human, like if even time didn't had any grasp on her. The woman looked at her with her deep blue eyes and Maggie felt as naked as her.

"A mother..." She said on a monotone voice. "What is it you desire, child ?"

It took a moment to Maggie to snap out of her awe and she answered.

"I want to have a beautiful body again, like the one I had before my pregnancy."

"Then, you'll have it, but you'll have to help your husband getting back on his feet and tell him that you love him, every day." Told her the woman.

"What ?!? But I don't ! He's lazy... and fat..." Protested Maggie.

"He's tired and in a dark place, this is the cost for the come back of your beauty. There is no negotiation." Explained Circe with the same tone of voice.

"What happen if I don't do it ?" Asked the woman, clearly not pleased by the cost of her wish.

"I don't have the need nor the will to tell you... off you go, now..." Told her Circe with a wave of her hand.

Maggie was on the verge of yelling at her, but her instinct told her that wasn't a good idea to get mad at some kind of minor divinity. She then walked back to the door she came from and as she passed it, she found herself in front of her car. Feeling in an amazing shape, she looked at herself and saw that she was wearing a white top with a low neckline. Her breasts were firm and her skin without any imperfection, her butt was big and round, but not fat, and she could feel her flat belly under her fingers.

"I'm young again !!" She joyfully yelled.

What does she do next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)