More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Magazine Photoshoot

Currently on location doing a photo shoot for the SPORTS ILLUSTRATED SWIMSUIT ISSUE Aly is wearing just a simple black bikini.

After posing several different ways for the photographer Aly feels herself getting bored.

Noticing her enthusiasm waning the photo shoot director says :

Would you like to take a break Miss Raisman?

To which Aly responds :

Yes. I'd greatly appreciate it.

To which the photo shoot director says :

Then that's what we will do Miss Raisman.

Followed by calling out to everyone else:

Attention everyone. We're going to take a break for an hour or so. Feel free to relax, get something to eat, drink or explore this beautiful tropical island we’re currently on. That goes for you as well, Miss Raisman.

Upon hearing the announcement everyone starts smiling because while they all enjoy the photo shoots they have been shooting for several hours at this point.

Moments later everyone has gone their separate ways. For example, most of the crew have returned to the luxury yacht anchored at the end of the pier.

Realizing that she now has the beach and in fact, the rest of the small private island to herself Aly decides to do some exploring.

Eager to explore Aly starts to grab her sarong off the small table nearby before deciding to just leave it.

Also deciding to remain barefoot Aly then walks towards the treeline barefoot, in just her bikini and excited to explore the small private island.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)