More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

What's next?

Naked at the seaside

After walking for a few minutes in the opposite direction to where the crew went, Aly felt more comfortable.

She liked to show off her perfect body, after all, she had worked hard for years to get to this stage, but as much as photo shoots gave her confidence, sometimes she got tired of all the attention she got. It was what happened moments ago.

Upon walking into the sea, Aly felt a luscious shiver run through her body like electricity.

Feeling reinvigorated Aly had an idea.

Quickly checking her surroundings and confirming that no one else was close by Aly took her bikini top off and stretched it with her hands above her head, as if she were making a solo movement in a competition.

Dropping her bikini top on the sand as she walked into the sea, Aly then removed her bikini bottoms as well leaving herself completely naked and barefoot.

Having stripped herself completely naked Aly tosses her bikini bottoms backward to land next to her discarded bikini top on the sand so she will be able to put them back on when she's ready.

Enjoying the feeling of the warm ocean water on every inch of her completely naked body Aly lets herself float for several moments.

As the naked and barefoot Olympian floats peacefully in the warm ocean water it made her body even warmer, which made her want to masturbate right there even though she had never done anything like that before, and she had to admit to herself that it would certainly be an interesting experience.

Unable to resist the urge, Aly enjoyed the feeling of the calm waves as she struggled to keep floating and touching herself at the same time.

Taking longer than she imagined it would, though perhaps that was because she could not keep herself totally focused on the main action Aly eventually felt herself cum, and she could have even sworn she’d had a mild orgasm.

Feeling weak, Aly swam back to the beach quickly.

However, due to the weariness taking her as soon as she reached the shallows Aly had to struggle as she made an effort to crawl across the dark sand naked and on all fours away from the sea, and then laid on her back in the sand.

As the naked, barefoot and exhausted soaking wet Olympian laid on her back in the sand the front of her body, especially her private parts, were completely covered up with sand, as if it were her second skin.

Looking down at her entirely naked body Aly briefly considered getting up, grabbing her bikini and putting it back on, but she was so tired she decided to remain naked for the time being.

After all, she only needed a few minutes to regain her strength. And besides, she was alone so nobody would see her naked so she didn't see the point in getting dressed quite yet.

Upon deciding to remain naked for the time being Aly closed her eyes, laid back and enjoyed the feeling of the tropical breeze gently licking at her body and the sun leaving her slightly warmed…

Being more exhausted than she realized the naked, barefoot and soaking wet Olympian soon fell into a deep sleep right there on her back on the warm beach sand.

Upon waking up Aly felt refreshed and groggy at the same time.

Unsure how long she had slept, Aly sat up and wondered if any of the photo shoot crew were looking for her.

Although Aly was not yet awake enough to remember she was sitting on the beach in nothing but her skin.

As the naked and barefoot Olympian sits on the beach she hears the sound of footsteps headed in her direction though she can only guess at who it might be, nor was Aly awake enough to remember she was sitting on the beach in nothing but her skin.


(With the collaboration of Mist Wolf)

Who’s footsteps does she hear? And what is Aly's reaction when she remembers that her body is on display?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)