More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Choose a tale of unintended magical nudity!

Madison and a wish

Madison was fuming. She thought she was a shoe-in for prom queen as she just knew she was the hottest, most popular girl in school. She was tall, with perky tits, a rock hard ass, shapely legs, long thich blonde hair, green eyes, and a pretty face.

She pulled her VW Beetle convertible into the parking lot. There was some construction going on to build a nw gym, and there was a pile of dirt next to her parking spot. As she got out, she noticed something glinting in the dirt. She kicked it with her foot and saw a small object that looked like an oil lamp. She picked it up with two fingers. "Hmmph," she said, "probably some prop from a school play." She laughed a bit and thought of genies and lamps. She looked over and saw Tammy Wendell, the tall, busty redhead that was rumored to be in the running or prom queen. "I wish everyone could see I'm the hottest girl in school," she said as she glared at Tammy.

Suddenly, the lamp vibrated and glowed, and there was a flash.

what happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)