More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sexybjgal69 sexybjgal69

What's next?

Madeline Decides to convince the Overseer directly.

…Convincing the Overseer directly would be the best approach in Madeline’s mind. He was the one with the authority to give her permission, so why not him? Overseer McIntire was a gruff man in his late 50s whose clean shaven face and short brown hair belied the weight of stress and authority he held as the virtual king of his own feudal land holdings under the earth.

Madeline sought a time when the Overseer would be alone in his office and approached his secretary, an elderly woman named Clare.

“Hey there Clare, I am here to see Overseer McIntire if you don’t mind.” Madeline smiled politely.

“Is this something about the medical ward?” Clare questioned raising a quick eyebrow.

“It is, I hope it's no bother.” Madeline lied.

“No bother—your poor father sends you on so many errands for the Medical ward you will be running the place very soon yourself.” The old secretary smiled, and paged the Overseer who acquiesced to your audience.

Madeline stepped into the Overseer’s office and Overseer McIntire was seated behind his large ornate semicircular desk.

He eyed Madeline up and down, his eyes resting on her breasts ever so long. Madeline chose a particularly tight suit to accentuate her figure that day.

“Ah Madeline, how can I help you? Your Father has more demands for the Medical bay?” He chuckled.

“I am afraid not, I am actually here about the expedition everyone is talking about.”

He raised an eyebrow “Everyone? It’s supposed to be a secret. Damn it.”

“Well, the vault isn’t all that big—things tend to get around.” She smiled.

“So what about this expedition? Don’t tell me you want to go out into the wastelands.” He stared hard at the young girl.

“I do Overseer McIntire. I want to officially volunteer for the expedition.” Madeline stood up tall and proud.

“I am afraid I can’t approve of such a request—far too dangerous. We don’t know what dangers are out there. Besides you are the next doctor in line—we can’t risk you. Have you told your father about this?” He raised his voice to a commanding tone.

Madeline decided to approach the problem…

By Using Logic to Persuade Or Less Subtle.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)