More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

who is the celebrity?

Madeline Brewer

Madeline Brewer stood for some photos while waiting to go on _The Tonight Show _with Jimmy Fallon. She wore a royal blue blazer that was cut wide over the chest, leaving little to the imagination, and it was matched with a pair of matching slacks. Her curly red hair was down and swept to her right.

The time came for her to go out and sit next to Jimmy's desk. After Jimmy welcomed her, and she sat down, she felt a sharp poke in her ass. "Ow!" She jumped.

"What is it?" asked Jimmy.

"Something poked me in the...OW!" Madeline stood up and looked at the chair. "Something's poking me in the butt. She bent over to inspect the chair, when another sharp pain was felt in her butt. "OW!" she clamped her hands over her butt.

The director cut to commercial. A stage hand came out to inspect the chair. They could find nothing wrong with it, but switched it out anyway. Madeline sat in the new chair, and the show returned from commercial.

As Jimmy and Madeline laughed off what had just happened, Madeline felt a tickle over her breasts. It was like a giant feather was being run over her breasts, tickling her nipples. She shifted nervously in her chair and tried to ignore the sensation, but the tickling kept going.

As Jimmy asked her about about working with J-Lo, Cardi B, Constance Wu and others, the tickling grew more intense. "Well, of course it was...uh...um...you know wild working with those...amazing...and fierce women."

"Are you OK?" asked Jimmy.

The tickling stopped.

"Yes, fine," lied Madeline. She sighed. "But as I was saying, it was a bit intimidating that...." Suddenly both of Madeline's arms shot straight up into the air. "I it was like..." Madelilne could not put her arms down.

"A touchdown?" asked Jimmy.

"Yes, I guess." Madeline was blushing and starting to sweat, but finally she could bring her arms down. Then she felt a pressure in her crotch as if something was poking into it. The sensation pushed up into her as if there was an object actually penetrating her. She crossed her legs and clenched her thighs. "Um...I'm...I guess I'm just nervous to be here...I mean...oh god," the sensation pushed deeper up into her.

how does the interview continue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)