More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Made up sisters (corruption)

"You can chose two girls and turn them into whatever you want, just with your words." The entity said before disappearing into a blue mist.

John knew exactly who he wanted. The two girls that hated each other guts the most, Jane and Sarah. He chose those two, because what he had in mind would be funny and sexy.

Going back to his class, he spotted Jane the rebel girl. Always wearing old rock band T-shirt, teared jeans and dark make-up.

He decided to sit next to her and said.

"Tattoos would look hot on you, a shit ton of them, piercings too..."

For a moment, Jane looked confused and then nodded.

"You're right, it would look great."

"You should also get some big fake tits to give you some curves, no need to get something realistic, just silicon balloons will do great. Plump lips would also add some charm to your face, with heavy slutty make up." John added.

Again, she froze a moment before accepting the idea. And he closed the deal with by saying.

"You're horny just looking at me, you dream of sucking my cock and taking it in your wet pussy, or your ass. You want so much to be my personal slut, you wouldn't mind sharing me, especially with Sarah."


With that done, John then looked after Sarah before the next course. She was Jane total opposite and in a constant conflict with the later. Sarah was a sportive, fit, blonde with nice breasts and wearing tight sport clothes that show her nice body.

John went to her and told her.

"You should cover that pretty body with tattoos and piercings."

Like Jane, Sarah seemed to struggle a moment before accepting that idea. Happy, that it worked on her too, John continued.

"Your hairs would be better in dark, like your makeup, and you should plump those lips. You're also really into me, you want me to fuck you all the way in every hole. You want so much to be my personal whore, you wouldn't mind sharing me, especially with Jane."


Weeks passed, and the two girls started to get more and more tattoos and piercing. Jane got new, big fake titties, and both of them got their lips done. In John's bed, they were more than will to share his cock. They became really close, thanks to that new bond.

"Do you want me or Jane to suck your cock, daddy ?" Sarah asked.

"You know I love when both of you work on it before I spray your face with my cum. You're both my favorite fuck bunnies !"

"I know, but I love when you tell us how much you love us !"

Sarah then turned to Jane and kissed her before going for John's dick...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)