More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hottie morgan hottie morgan

Does she wake up and go back downstairs? Do you observe her at a bar? Do you trick her into a date?

MY STORY: Opening nonsense

My editor tells me I come off as a bitch. So what. He also says I didn't get to sex. Skip to chapter two then when it comes.

With out further ado....

Hi. I'm Morgan. I've been asked by a number of people to write my version of this story. You will have to bear with me, since usually I have a ghost writer. That guy is long since gone sorry. I don't write well. I just thought I'd start some of my own tales from this adventure since we are all stuck indoors and I'm kinda high as fuck on the weekend thanks to some edibles (LMAO).

I want to address some things first. I'd like to get to the sex and not go as deep into the build up as Bunz (or the person/persons claiming to be him). I do have to explain a LOT of things. It gets weird. It really does but I can explain most. So I'm here to give my opinion and POV. Give it time. Please.

This story has received mostly positive feedback for years and I'm constantly DM'd about continuing and praised over the whole affair. There are some people who seem to hate on this story. I want to address those issues.

That is the first thing I want to address. I'm going to use the nickname “Bunz” as it has been used before and actually is close to the real nickname I gave the 'ex' boyfriend or MC (as I'm told he's called) of this story. If you want the real nickname go to wayback machine. Think cuddly bear. The name is not actually that bad and many people think its cool.

The second thing I want to speak about is that this story is old - VERY old. Like over a decade old. We are talking the start (if not before) of twitter, instagram, snapchat, etc. Myspace was dying, Facebook was rolling along and had just started Dms. Hell I think some guys in my college were still using instant messenger apps on those big computers towers. I understand that the story is very very very old. Like I said people seem to enjoy it and want me to continue with my own experience. Which I'm bored so I'm gonna do. I'm not going to be as long as Bunz (or Bunz-bots).

The next thing I want to state that seems to be the biggest point of contention. Yes, I was I was a bitch and a whore and shitty to Bunz. I accept that and I felt horrible and still do sometimes. The transition from Bunz to Bill wasn't as smooth as Bunz makes it.

Yes, Bill was an obnoxious asshole and a jerk to Bunz. Bad friend all around. The one thing Bunz did state is that this isn't a site for crying about emotions. Its porn. Have fun. Bunz wasn't exactly an outside observer who did nothing. Plenty of times towards the end we caught him past out on my couch my panties in his hand. This was the point were me and Bill were playing the 'game' that Bunz talks about. Where Bill came up and got Bunz high and drunk until he passed out and then Bill grabbed my phone and we'd race into my room, shut the door, turn on music and fuck.

Me and Bill were shitty to Bunz. Real shitty. He had a chance to never speak to us. To never talk to us or see us again. He chose to come back and be friends with us and we all chose to remain a 'crew'. There was a long period were we all didn't speak. Bunz would text me some pretty mean things that might make you feel different about him as a victim. We won't get into that.

I'd like to apologize mostly to Bunz's parents for all this since they're nice people and I haven't spoken to them since. It would be weird. I've apologized to Bunz. Plenty. Even if he doesn’t admit it. The reason I want to apologize to his parents is because me and Bill fucked in their house constantly for years. We drank their booze (I replaced it all), ate their food (which I replaced), fucked in their hot-tub (which I cleaned), and fucked all over their house (which I cleaned). I have a potty mouth. Sorry. Not sorry.

Clearly with this story you should see Bunz isn't so mad after all. After that period of awkwardness we all hung out as a crew. When I say the 'crew' I'm talking about me, Bill, Bunz, Bradley (they're buddy from their hometown) and one or two other guys. I think he 'outed' Bradley (yes he makes sure you call him Bradley...ugh....dork...but I love him, LOL). I think he 'outed' me Bill, Bradley, Kate, Janelle, Hillary and Melonie. Not sure why he stated they're names and no others. Oh well.

The crew was happy when Bill and I were dating. Even Bunz. They'd all look at me like this pin-up girl, and I'm not dumb, I know Bill shared photos. I may have even helped. These guys were nerds. More than once we were called Big Bang Theory. Not that Bill and Bunz weren't fit and built. They also all liked sports. They were nerds but sort of college frat style nerds if that makes sense.

This brings me to looks. The next thing I want to talk about is how you wouldn't expect Bunz to be a cuckold and Bill to win the girl. Bill looked more like Ron Jeremy when I first met him without the mustache (maybe NOT a bad thing LOL). That is a joke. Bill has big arms and broad shoulders. He works out a lot. Bunz is one of the tallest in the crew. He stands at 5'10” and 5'11” on a good day with shoes. He's a handsome guy. Your typical preppy guy.

Now lets do the explanation of myself. Like has been written, I'm about 5'7”, which is the same exact height as Bill. Most of my body is legs. At 34 inches (if I remember) that's over half my body. I've always been told I have smooth white long legs.

That is the next reveal. I'm white. So is Bunz. So is Bill. There is no denying we live in white privilege. I won't make this too political, but a lot of the story takes place at one of Bunz's family homes (of which there are several). He even has a beach house. My family is pretty rich too. Bunz has old family money and my family came across money by events I'm not going to get into. His family could handle money and my family were drunks and addicts who were suddenly rich. Like imagine trailer park people coming into millions. We did live in a trailer. That isn't a lie. My family squandered money and it was point of stress most of my young life.

I do tan real well. Really dark. Nipples get dark as hell too. My father's side has unique heritage (I think it's been said). He's dark skinned but I'm white as sin in the winter. Sorry.

I don't think I ever believed, as Bunz wrote, that I was ugly. I was always a cute girl. I have small tits but they're handfuls and they're always perky and never sag. They also are always erect. No lie, I can't recall a time they weren't razor sharp hard. I don't even know what they look like unhard. I think that's all girls with small perky tits.

According to Bunz I never dressed sexy for him, I had bad acne and bad posture and looked like Quasimodo (thanks dude). Are you seeing the seeds of why I cheated on this guy. The reality is that I always have been into fashion. Checking my walk in closet (white privilege yup) which isn't too different from that period until now I counted 13 skirts, 5 dresses, a pair of workout pants, my old juicy pants, two pairs of shorts and two pairs of jeans (now I have yoga pants though). This is substantially similar as it was back when I met Bunz. Few changes at all. I only wore jeans when it was cold so 6 months out of the year. Back then I had a pair of running shoes, a pair of KangaROOS I loved (yup that was me) and about 16 different pairs of heels. Most heels were above 3.5 inches.

Do that math. 6 months out of the year I wore jeans. I only wore juicy pants and leggings to lounge around the house or travel. Most of the year I was wearing skirts or dresses every time we went out. If we went out I was wearing heels and usually high heels. I have no idea what Bunz talks about when he says I didn't dress sexy. He just didn't NOTICE me and I was right there with him. Are you getting more and more of a clue here.

My issue during the beginning of this story was more of self confidence in the way I looked, and Bunz wasn't the person to get me out of that self-induced rut of insecurity. If you met us you'd have no idea we were dating unless we stated it. He never held my hand, kissed me in public or hugged or gave me affection. I was like a buddy, and when we lived together I was like a roommate. Sex was mechanic unless I dressed up (which I did contrary to what he says). No girl wants to dress like a whore EVERY time so they're boyfriend can get hard. I'd like to think I have a nice skinny body (maybe too skinny at times) with perky tits and nice little tush. Here's the thing guys...girls want to be TOLD that they are hot and sexy. If you don't tell us that we will think we're not sexy enough.

I had no confidence as a teen but I'm no slouch. Even back then I've was told I look Miley Cyrus a lot (not happy about that but it was mainly about the legs and skinny body comparison more than face). I got every celebrity in the book. I got Maggie Gylenhal (gross), the girl from Cloverfield (Odette Yustman; I had to look it up too), Kristen Stewart (not sure why, again I think its skinny with legs), and like Bunz said I got Megan Fox (if her movies were out). I do not look anything like Megan Fox. I look like a white dark haired brunette (more black hair though) who is skinny and has long legs. I got called EVERY dark haired celebrity in the book (as long as they had a movie out). Since we were in college and it was around the right time, the one I ended up getting the most and still do to this day is Rebecca Hall from the Town. Which I like. She's pretty but not slutty. So on any given day depending on my level of make-up and the tightness of my clothes I'm somewhere between Maggie Gylenhal and Rebecca Hall (lol). Which pretty much lands me at Miley Cyrus I guess (yuck, but I'll take the body).

In conclusion unlike Bunz says I was NEVER ugly. I always wore skirts and heels. Bill, Bradley and his crew (including Bunz AFTER I left him) always stated I was the HOTTEST girl they knew and ever hung out with. Its been in this story time and again. You have to understand a few things. Number one that isn't saying much. Have you ever hung around a fraternity. The guys aren't usually the most handsome and the girls in sorority’s aren't usually the 'hotties'. There is a reason they all pay to hang out and throw exclusive parties were they invite sororities and men have to be invited. If they didn't do this they wouldn't get laid. Sorry. Not sorry. Its called truth. Bunz was actually better looking than most of his frat. The girls that frequented these parties weren't the cream of the crop. My friends (Hillary, Melonie and two others) got hit on more than most girls. Yes I got mad that the others were hit on more than me. I was cuter (Hotter I guess).

I think you know that Bunz and Bill grew up together in same town. Bill didn't go to our school. He didn't graduate his own state college for about ten years (ouch). He got drunk and high WAY too much. Once college was over for Bunz the 'light switch went off' as him and his frat buddies say. No more parties and no more sororities to hook up with chicks. These assholes had to go to bars and hit on women. They could NOT do this for the life of them. Few could even TALK to women. They'd dare each other just to say 'hi' and then run away. It was kinda pathetic. At least his buddies from college could hold conversations. The 'crew' (or Bunz and Bill's friend from home) couldn't even talk to woman without being plastered. I don't mean at bars I mean Brad didn't talk to me AT ALL unless wasted (more Big Bang Theory BS I know).

The girls in Bunz and Bill's hometown weren't that pretty. I'm sorry. They were all older than me and had that weird muffin top if they weren't outright fat. I have nothing against curvy women, but make it work for you. These girls didn't dress well (think stuck in the 90s) and didn't have great teeth. I feel bad since a LOT of the girls he grew up with are my friends now but they weren't drop dead gorgeous (not that I am).

What I'm trying to explain is that them saying I was the “hottest girl” they knew wasn't a high-bar and literally nothing to write home to mom about. The other thing is that I was noticeable when I went out with the 'crew'. These guys, including Bill were about as tall as me and some were shorter. My friends except for Melonie were not that tall either. I'm not tall, but sort of tall for a girl. In heels (which I always wear at least a 3.5 inch heel) I'm towering over these guys. Walking into a party with Bill's crew from home would get me noticed INSTANTLY. That would also help Bill's street cred as the guy with the tall hot girlfriend. I think thats what really set me apart. I was tall (in heels), skinny with long legs, and with make-up and tight clothes anyone can look 'hot'.

I'm not ugly. Neither is Bunz. Think tall, muscular and a good smile. He's kind. That is what made me into him in the first place. I got out of a relationship with the WORST guy. A football jock from another college. Before him in high-school I dated a 'nice guy'. Guess I have a pattern. Weirdly its the asshole that pay attention and call you 'hot'.

That is why I dated Bunz. He was handsome, nice and safe. I wanted something stable and not all over the place and thought I wanted to settle down even though I was FUCKING 19 YEAR OLD GIRL. I want to say I was mature for my age but I probably wasn't. If you wonder how all this happened the truth is probably more that I thought I was a mature brilliant women-first college student. In reality I was a dumb teenager who was shallow, insecure, know-it-all. I'm loud and sarcastic which doesn't come across in Bunz's version of this.

When I met Bunz he seemed nice and attractive. Tall blonde (ish), and built. I tried to woo him for MANY MANY months. I don't think he even noticed. I did have more weight then which made me insecure thanks to my ex at the time. I lost that weight due to depression and SURPRISE Bunz noticed me. Fucking men. We didn't kiss until after a year of knowing each other. We didn't go on our first date for another two weeks. We didn't FUCK for another two months. Bunz is kinda slow (LMAO).

Bunz was nice and I needed that. I was in a tailspin at the time with bad family taking advantage of me since I was smart with my money (I raised myself sort of it's hard with drunk parents). Friends who found out I had money and took advantage. I was in school in my sophomore year with NO idea of what I wanted to do. My older friends were already decided and moving on after graduation and I felt like being left alone with people I didn't know. Again a mature know-it-all with a fake id since 15 (by the way, put some heels on, make-up and flash some cleavage and a smile and doormen don't even question 15 year olds. Trust me its sad. Men suck).

Affection was the meat and bones of the problem with me and Bunz. We did have that honeymoon period where we played around and fucked a lot but that was short lived. I still had strong feeling for Bunz even though sex wasn't great. It was fine. He never gave me attention. Never held me. We didn't even cuddle. The way he treated me allowed for MANY people to accept me and Bill as a couple. Most people from college had NO idea Bunz and I dated. They assumed we were friends. Our friends moved away after college and those that came back five years later didn't recall Bunz and me dating. He made the transition to Bill rather EASY.

This is not to say when we first dated (me and Bunz) I wasn't seeing other people. Bunz wasn't but I wasn't ready to make it 'exclusive' which should tell you something. I slept with a waiter who flirted with me over my friends. I slept with an old high-school friend, and I hooked up with my asshole 'ex'. Yeah I was a teen slut. Sorry. Not sorry. We agreed to be exclusive but I kinda always got in trouble. This is pre-#metoo as I will state time and again. If you were a girl in college pre-2015 guys stuck they're tongue down your throats at bars and parties after TEN minutes of conversation that wasn't even flirting.

Bunz was ACTUALLY the eleventh guy I slept with. Legit lucky 11 (or unlucky...HA). You can see I wasn't this bastion of virtue who dressed like a school-marm from the 1800s. I dated four guys long term but I have had my share of one night stands. I'm not perfect. I'm kinda a whore. Sorry. No sorry. I don't care if you judge me for how many men I fucked.

Bunz also has never mentioned my potty mouth. I use the word FUCK all the time. I say the WORST things about sex and blowjobs and make jokes about giving Bill hand-jobs in Bunz's frat (we will get there). I give shit to the 'crew' including Bunz, Bradley and Bill but I'm not ONE of the guys. I'm a girl LOL!

My problem was my desire to be the center of attention. I'm a clown. I'm a goof. I'm not always sexy and when I try its too much and over the top. I like to sing at top of my lungs and dance and scream nonsense. I'm fun (LMAO). I think I intimidated guys. I wasn't ugly. I just rarely got hit on. I mean I did. All girls do. I just hated how my friends who I thought were ugly always got more attention. I mean I'm better looking than Melonie and Hillary. I am. Trust me. UGGGH.

When a guy targeted me specifically I'd always flirt. I never hurt peoples feelings and besides flirting makes me more confident.

I need to stop and note something. There are some who say they don't want NEOTARARE. I think that is how its spelled. Sadly that is exactly what this story is. I had to look up the term. Where a girl has a boyfriend/husband and meets adversary who she initially didn't like and adversary sort of 'forces' himself” into the girls life and into her pants. She ends up liking that adversary more than her boyfriend. Uh...I hate to break it to the audience but that is the definition of this story. Part of the reason I didn't write this is because it won't paint Bill or me in any better light. This is pre-#metoo but it gets pretty aggressive from Bill. Looking back I consent to it all. Get past it.

This is a Neotarare/Cuckold/Cheating story. I can't pretend it isn't.

This brings me to meeting Bill. I met him after cutting my hair REALLY short due to depression. If a girl does that its a sign boys. Bunz didn't get it. I had short hair like a boy and Bunz never said it looked good and I kinda thought it did.

I met Bill about three months after being in an exclusive sexual relationship with Bunz. In other parts of this story I read Bunz claim that this happened a year after we were dating. It was a year after meeting Bunz I will give him that but we had JUST started dating in a physical serious manner.

I had heard stories about Bill. I mean its all Bunz's high-school friends talk about really. Every story seemed to be how Bill did something stupid/hilarious/disrespectful while drunk or how he fucked this girl or that girl. Bunz himself told the story of the neighbor he had a crush on since they were kids. One day she put on a skirt and heels and flirted with Bunz and he was so excited. The next thing he knew Bill had her on the couch on top of her. Bunz makes it seems like she didn't consent but Bill ended up dating the girl for years. There was another story of ANOTHER girl Bunz had a crush on that ended the same way, with Bill on top of her on a couch. Bunz will tell you she wasn't into him but the rest of the 'crew' said they saw her with Bill at a movie weeks later.

Another tip to guys. Don't talk up a guy so much no matter what its about. You will make a girl wonder. Is he big and handsome? Is he packing HEAT down there (LMAO)? Another tip. We check your crotches. Not first. First we check shoes and then hair. Bad shoe and bad hair is a no no. Right off the bat. Then we check your crotch (without making it obvious). At least I check. Its natural I think. I rarely ever see anything like and outline but if I do...WOW.

I'm rambling. I'm sorry. I will get to sex. I promise.

When I first met Bill it was before Christmas and I was in a green mid-length pleated skirt and black leggings. I have the same skirt now that I wear every Christmas with the SAME high-heels. Like 4 inch high heels. I recall seeing him and thinking that is THE Bill. He was sort of chunky and was obvious wasted and had shitty shoes, and not bad dark hair (not great).

He looked at me and said 'who is the hot girl'. Now points for Bill as few people at that point called me HOT. There were two other girls there (one was Bunz's roommate) so more points for focusing on me. Still he was kinda gross. He came up and as has been written he put his arms literally on my ass, after running it up my exposed leg. If not for leggings he'd be cupping white buttock cheek. Then he tried making out with me. Immediately. I turned my head since he smelled like booze. I expected anger from Bunz's college crew, but everyone laughed. Bill being Bill. I had a thought in that moment I will get back to in the end. I expected Bunz to do something. All he did was pull Bill off push him playfully and introduce us.

Now we get to the parts that are exclusively me and Bill. Bunz wrote about this night but he didn't get it all right. I spent the first half hour avoiding Bill as he legit kept trying to get me cornered against a wall and make-out with me. Bunz said he is harmless, but I didn't know. The stories didn't make me feel any better. What got me talking to Bill was when he commented about my hair.

NOTE: I don't remember all the conversations like Bunz claims. I'm adding my memories and placing things in to make it more narrative based ok? Deal. I do remember what he said initially.

“I like your hair cut. It fits your spunky personality.” He said behind fluttering drunk eyes while we waited for beers at the bar. That compliment made me blush and whip my hair back (a sign of attraction). I had been REALLY insecure about my hair and had insults lodged from my dad to my friends. Bunz said it was 'fine'. This was the first open compliment about my very short dark hair.

“Thanks,” I responded and turned away from Bunz to engage Bill for the first time. “You want a drink?” I asked. I ended up buying Bill a round.

Bill was good at playing the game, more than I realized and was told. As we drank near the bar he remarked “I hear your going into a cooking school after college? Bunz (he said his real name but we will go with it) tells me you can cook.”

I sighed and said “Yeah but I don't know what I want to do.”

Bill had two drinks in his hand and couldn't decide which one to drink which fit what he said next. “Who cares. Your young and still have a few years of college to decide. No one knows what they want to do yet.”

I beamed with pride. “EXACTLY!” I went on a tirade about how my friends and Bunz legit think they have it all figured out.

Bill made a comment along the lines of, “these guys will all go back to their parents for money and claim they're making it.” He went on to make jokes about the fraternity. Backtracking his statement and saying they were all computer dorks so maybe they'd do well.

I laughed (another warning sign to anyone who watches her girl truly laugh at a guy). “You wanna smoke?” That was the moment Bill and I went off to the back deck to smoke. We spent a half hour smoking, drinking and talking. We got each other rounds and made jokes about the Frat. Neither of us cared much for Frats.

Bill was ahead and I was enjoying his company. That is when he overstepped. He was drunk. I could see that. I should have walked away and that will be a constant theme. Instead I continued talking while he swayed. Then he lunged in and put his lips on mine. Right there on the deck with people around. I pulled away looking for people Bunz knew. They were there. No one paid attention. Another common theme is how much people were caught up in their own shit in college. How everyone was SO important. Maybe our shared experience in poverty linked Bill and I (though I did come into money). Watching these rich white kids was sort of infuriating. I had to work since I was a kid and so did Bill.

Bill seemed annoyed I wouldn't 'hook up' with him (you'll hear this a lot as it was a term....anyone under 20 shouldn't even read any of this you won't get it LOL). He turned to a short portly girl and began to do a weird drunk dance. I walked away and looked for Bunz. My boyfriend was talking about how he almost won some beer-pong tournament and I just sat next to him being the polite girlfriend.

I looked out eventually to see Bill making waves with a group of guys who were with the chubby girl. It was time to get him out of there. I'd do this time and again and end up the focus of his drunk attention. I pulled him away and he insisted that he was talking to the girl. I told him 'don't you wanna talk to me' and in a flash he followed.

I was dumb and Bill got me in the corner of the dark back room with the pool table. Few people were in there and you could see the bar but there were posts and a wall with an open area. Bill was talking close and I was trying to get the conversation back on something 'less' than sexual. This is Bill though and when hes drunk he has a ONE track mind. The conversation turned quick.

“You should be with me,” Bill said looking me over like a old pervert. Bill was almost six years older than me mind you. Bunz was three years older than me and Bill was over two years older than Bunz. He'd been held back TWICE (which he never told anyone but me). That's how they ended up in same grade. “I'd treat you right.”

“I'm sure you would,” I told him getting a little nervous about his distance and being alone with him. I am always joking and always polite. To my own detriment. I'll give it and take it (yikes).

“I wanna take you in the back alley and make you cream and scream!” He stated slurring.

I explained to Bill that I doubted staff would like us having sex in the alley (joker over her) and that what he had intended sounded like it would get messy. He then remarked about taking me back to Bunz's place to fuck me 'all over the place'.

“I don't know mister,” I told him, “I doubt Bunz would like you screwing his girlfriend all over his apartment.”

Bill made a comment about how we weren't 'that serious' and I informed him we kinda were. Bill was persistent and wanted to 'take me back to his place'.

I knew where Bill lived. Not far from Bunz. “Don't you live at home?” I stated that I didn't want to disturb his parents if I was going to be 'screaming and creaming' or whatever. I was playing with him but I'm not sure he got that. I was getting a LITTLE fed up. I went to the bar and sat with Bunz. I informed Bunz that Bill was inappropriate and rude.

Bunz again said he was harmless. This is where I looked directly at Bunz after explaining my conversation with Bill. Bunz knew my sarcasm. I said to Bunz, “He's trying to fuck me you know?”

Another note: I couldn't be a potty mouth around Bunz. He was reserved when I talked about sex. I called my pussy my 'whoo-hoo' and sex was called 'bone phone' and such because I saw how weirded out he got.

So I had just told Bunz his friend intended to bed me. Bunz laughed it off. “He does that to every girl.”

I don't know why but that pissed me the fuck right off. I took a shot of tequila. Then another and stormed off. Bunz wasn't even aware I was mad. I went to have smoke and one of Bunz's frat brothers approached me. A brother that Bunz would become close with later. So would I. The guy asked 'how long have you and Bill been together'. I had to explain to this dude that I'd met twice that I was Bunz's girlfriend. Do you see how people got confused? Bill was all over me all night. This guy then HIT on me but poorly. This gave Bill another opportunity to 'accost' me on the deck, putting his arms around my waist. The frat brother walked away high0fiving some other dude. I actually felt a LITTLE relieved.

“How about we go back to my car then?” Bill asked.

This is where Bunz's version ends. I walk away and tell Bill to 'keep thinking about places to fuck' and politely disengage. This is not what happened.

I told him, “I've heard about you...do you even have a CONDOM for said sex.”

Bill walked over to my boyfriend and was chatting in his ear. Bunz was sitting at the bar holding court acting like he owned the place. An half hour had passed since I stormed off and Bunz hadn't even spoke to me or checked on me. Bill was talking to him and Bunz pulls out a condom....fucking hands Bill a condom RIBBED for HER pleasure. I had just told Bunz his buddy intended to fuck me and Bunz gave him a goddamn condom. I was floored and red with anger. I later asked Bunz and he said Bill asked for the condom because he was going to 'get laid'. This shows you how either DENSE Bunz is or he was sorta in on it.

I was in a sort of angry daze and sort of drunk as well. Really drunk. When Bill came back he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the back gate. “Let's go” he said and it was one of those moments I should have walked away. People were watching and it was people WE all knew. I can't even explain why I did it I can't. I adjusted my skirt and walked out the back gate with Bill my face beat fucking red.

That was one of the first legends that would allow for me to transition to Bill. To all his dumb frat buddies the first night I met Bill he took me home. That's what they saw. To them I was the girl that Bill fucked at Bar-X (not the real name). Several times a frat brother when he saw me enter the party with Bunz would say 'isn't that the girl that Bill fucked at Bar-X!'. They said it RIGHT TO BUNZ's fucking face.

I didn't fuck Bill that night. I did leave the bar under with him and I certainly began to walk towards his car WHERE I would be fucked by Bill. I won't lie about that. I just felt kinda numb. It's hard to explain. I was confused and young. I barely said a word before Bill started getting frantic as all the streets looked the same. He couldn't fund his car and if he had I don't know how that night would have ended.

You would think I would have left. I didn't. Instead I asked him for his keys and held them up to hit the 'lock' button to see if lights would go on. I actively participated in helping him find the car he was taking me to fuck me in. Finally Bill wanted to just walk back to Bunz's house. I couldn't do that. I didn't really want to fuck Bill. I had no idea why I'd gone this far. Still don't really. I will admit we would have fucked had he found his car. I would have. First time meeting him.

“I can't,” I finally stated gaining my strength and sanity back. Bill pulled me in and kissed me sticking his tongue WAY down my mouth. I closed my mouth and pushed him. “Stop Bill.” I told him we needed to get back. “Stop being a dick,” I added.

Bill and I walked back around to the front of the bar and I stayed outside and smoked and made Bill go inside and 'calm down'. He did. I ended up going inside and finding Bunz. I kissed Bunz and sat with him like a doting girlfriend on his arm. I felt bad. I did. I took the fun too far. I shouldn't have left the bar with Bill.

I ended up being a demon in the sack with Bunz that night. Part of me felt bad and the other part was horny as hell. I laid Bunz down and pretty much ripped his pants off. I started by slowly sucking his little cock (I'm kidding it's fine he's got five inches so that is another Bunz lie. Bill isn't much bigger). Bunz was already pretty hard.

It was that awkward time when a condom is needed and you simply wait. I'm sitting their with no leggings on with my skirt still on waiting. Bunz checked his pants forgetting that he gave Bill the condom. He found one in his nightstand and put it on. That five minutes of awkward waiting always sucks but I got on top of Bunz and put my pussy right down on his cock. I rode him hard for about three minutes rubbing my clit on his stomach. That's the only way I could cum with Bunz was clitoral stimulation. I had never had a vaginal orgasm. I learned from a friend how to move my hips to ensure an orgasm and I had a nice little one. What sucks about condoms is that you can't tell when the man cums. Usually you feel that hot blast that often gives me a second little orgasm.

The sex was about five minutes but intense for us to say the least. I laid on top of him kissing his face and rubbing his chest. He must have felt like a big man but really I was feeling bad for him. I have to admit I left that bar to fuck Bill and I would have had he found that car. Bill has a weird control of me and several other women I guess.

Like me in heels you notice Bill's confidence. Bunz and the frat and his crew all have this fake confidence bragging about sports (which they don't play) or getting girls (which they don't do). I'm all about woman’s lib, #metoo and women ra-ra. I've been in marches for woman’s rights and equal pay. Legit marched with pink vagina hats and all.

Bill's confidence isn't false. He has this aura about him that says “I want this and I'm going to get it.” I was young and dumb so when that thing he wanted was ME I kinda just went along with it and 'walked out the gate with him' so to speak. I have a thing for asssholes I guess (every other boyfriend).

The thing about me is that in the sack I want to be taken by a man. My biggest fantasy is just being pushed up against the wall in the heat of passion and fucked. I love doggystyle but only if you do it right. Fuck me from behind and you better spank my ass and pull my hair. If your gonna fuck me like and animal....FUCK ME LIKE AN ANIMAL!

I mentioned my first thought a bit back when I first met Bill. Let me explain. I don't always know when I'm going to fuck someone. I do have an eery way of predicting my relationships. In high-school when I met my first boyfriend I thought he's cute and nice...I'm going to have sex with him and he will be my first. When I met my first college boyfriend the football player I thought 'this guys is an asshole but I'm gonna fuck him'. We dated for a year. When I met Bunz I thought....this is a nice guy and I'm gonna sleep with him because he'll treat me right. I dated him for three years. When I met Bill I thought RIGHT AWAY....This guy is gonna fuck me and Bunz isn’t going to do shit about it. I dated Bill for many years.

I'm scary good at predicting when I meet my boyfriends. I had this inescapable feeling I'd be the next crush that Bunz found getting fucked on a couch by Bill.

I did feel bad. I did. Sorry. Not Sorry.....but yea...sorry

Part 2....DUH

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)